Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steel Diver

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 27, 2011

Steel Diver is a first-party title for the Nintendo 3DS. The player takes control over a submarine and has to overcome obstacles and enemies to reach its goal.

This just came out in the UK

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

Steel Diver just came out a few days ago here in the UK, I am looking for some more 3DS games because I have not played a 3DS game since the console game out pretty much. None of the games on offer made me want to play my 3DS. You people outside the UK have had alot of time to play this game, so what do you think of it, is it worth getting or should I just wait for the big releases?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Id wait for Zelda to come out.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hizang

I think its pretty sad when the best games coming out fo the handheld are games I have already played, I was hoping this would be a great original game, from the pictures I've seen it looked promising.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Hizang said:
    "

I think its pretty sad when the best games coming out fo the handheld are games I have already played, I was hoping this would be a great original game, from the pictures I've seen it looked promising.

"
    Check dis

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hizang

Didn't know GT reviewed this, game looks decent though, but looks complicated.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By JJOR64

I've heard mixed things.  It's probably better to wait for the price to drop before getting it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.