5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 31 releases and 0 DLC

A science-adventure tour-de-force that is a masterclass in character development 1

I love time travel and time manipulation stories. Even when poorly executed, or lacking in scientific rigour, I am usually entertained by them if the central idea is sound. Steins;Gate is not that - Steins;Gate is a genuinely masterful piece of story-telling, that intelligently weaves hard science, interesting characters and great music into a both heart-wrenching and comedic look at the perils of messing with time.I went into Steins;Gate knowing very little about it - I had messed around with t...