Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Stephen Colbert

Person » credited in 4 games

Stephen Colbert is a comedian and writer known for his television show The Colbert Report and his appearances on The Daily Show. He has also had appearances in Marvel comics.

took awhile but..

Mr_Bauer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Edited By Mr_Bauer

..i just had stephen colbert's americone dream for the very first time, was SO good! <3

any ice cream fanatic out there needs to go out and secure some and try it for themselves, you won't be disappointed. =)

Mr_Bauer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Mr_Bauer

..i just had stephen colbert's americone dream for the very first time, was SO good! <3

any ice cream fanatic out there needs to go out and secure some and try it for themselves, you won't be disappointed. =)

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Wow, I was confused by your post until I found out you were talking about ice cream. So, what does the americone dream taste like?

Mr_Bauer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr_Bauer

well it's vanilla ice cream, with fudge covered waffle cone pieces, with a caramel swirl throghout the whole thing, so, it tastes of pure awesomeness! :)

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Pibo47
    Mr_Bauer said:
    "well it's vanilla ice cream, with fudge covered waffle cone pieces, with a caramel swirl throghout the whole thing, so, it tastes of pure awesomeness! :)"
    No, my friend. What your tasting is the pure essence of the American Dream. Thank you Mr. Colbert, and god bless!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.