Hucker Style tutorial broken?

#1 Posted by caesius6 (175 posts) -

Been on this for may too long and it's starting to get realllly annoying. Been all over the internet looking for help. The grab bible says that just pressing left trigger is a grab, and just pressing right trigger is a different grab. That's two grabs and thats all the tutorial requires, yet if i do that, it still fails me.

Anyone have any fucking idea what to do? It's so god damn annoying.
#2 Posted by NumbThumb (55 posts) -

Man, I'm sure you're not going to check this since I'm 6 months late -- but in case you do - or you pick up BIG AIR EDITION...you need to do two different grabs for sure, and I believe at least a 540 or 700 as well. The only way I was able to get through Huck achievements was by doing as many tricks as possible in one jump

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.