5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Please see zeus_gb's review 0

I came to the Stonekeep page to take a look at what had been added to its page (not much as of writing to say the least) and decided to review it.  Well, in zeus_gb's review, everything I could wish to say (and more) has already been said.  I agree with him in everything except I give it 5 stars instead of 4.5.  Why?  Because even while being objective, I can not find any reason not to.  The game's entire package (and I mean the box and everything in it, plus the game itself and its gameplay/sou...

A great dungeon crawler 0

It's a miracle this game ever got released because it had been delayed so many times, but I for one are glad Interplay finally released it.Good points:Decent enough graphics including full motion video.Great voice acting.Very atmospheric music.Control system is easy to use.Party management is easy.Unusual magic system.Box art and novel.Bad Points:Bugs.The graphics in the game were supposed to be top notch but because of the many delays they were never quite as good as the competition.  Having sa...