crono's Stonekeep (PC) review

• crono wrote this review on .
  • crono has written a total of 23 reviews. The last one was for Killing Floor

Please see zeus_gb's review

I came to the Stonekeep page to take a look at what had been added to its page (not much as of writing to say the least) and decided to review it.  Well, in zeus_gb's review, everything I could wish to say (and more) has already been said.  I agree with him in everything except I give it 5 stars instead of 4.5.  Why?  Because even while being objective, I can not find any reason not to.

The game's entire package (and I mean the box and everything in it, plus the game itself and its gameplay/sound/graphics/longevity) was so well conceived, especially for its time, that I would feel like letting some of the game's bugs get in the way of its score (in this case) would be a dishonor to my memory of the game :p