Storm, Comic Female W/ Most Number Of Appearances in Video Games?

#1 Edited by rbysjti (354 posts) -

Subject: Storm
According to this site, Storm has appeared in 27 video games.

I was wondering if she is the record holder for a female comic-based character with the most number of appearances in video games.
#2 Posted by BloodStorm (27 posts) -
@rbysjti:
Didn't you already start this on ComicVine
#3 Posted by Jayzilla (2570 posts) -
@BloodStorm said:
" @rbysjti: Didn't you already start this on ComicVine "
i am glad he posted it here. i don't visit comicvine. i would imagine that would be the record for sure.
#4 Posted by BloodStorm (27 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
" @BloodStorm said:
i am glad he posted it here. i don't visit comicvine. i would imagine that would be the record for sure. "

Im Not he keeps Putting up these Random Threads on Storm Over on Comicvine i think most People Agreed it was and that was last Week meaning no need for this is he got the Info already.
#5 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -
@BloodStorm said:
" @Jayzilla said:
" @BloodStorm said:
i am glad he posted it here. i don't visit comicvine. i would imagine that would be the record for sure. "
 Im Not he keeps Putting up these Random Threads on Storm Over on Comicvine i think most People Agreed it was and that was last Week meaning no need for this is he got the Info already. "
i'm sorry. i was thinking people here might be able to provide more information than over there cos over there it's more about comics, not about video games.
#6 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I found this in the GiantBomb image gallery. 

Why is this there.
#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Get a list of female comic book characters and search them on the database. 

#8 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish: 
Because Jubilee appeared in video games.

and as for images, it pretty much depends on the moderator if they'll accept images or not.
#9 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

the site says she appeared in 32 video games but her profile doesn't count 32???

Storm first appears in X-Men Female
07/20/2011

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.