Evil Ryu? Akuma?...wait.what just happened?

#1 Edited by gla55jAw (2684 posts) -

OK so I was just playing the PS1 version of this. I was using Ryu and had my Super gauge filled up to 3. I think I hit a quarter circle or dragonpunch directions and PPP (I had it set to L1) or maybe KKK (L2) and Ryu either did Akuma/Evil Ryu's teleport or Super. He slid across the screen but was too far to reach the enemy so I don't know/remember which it was. 

Now for starters I had no idea that Evil Ryu could be selected in Alpha 2 and I've been reading that he isn't even selectable in the PSX version. Ryu also had all of is regular moves and supers, since I had been playing a few matches as him.

Has anyone heard of this happening? Could this have been a glitch? I'm very confused. I coulnd't get it to happen again and can't find any info about this. 

*edit
****Nevermind. I feel dumb. I had no idea alpha 2 had custom combos like 3 does.. Thats all it was.*****

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.