Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic) coming to PlayStation Network

#1 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

This Thursday, on the PLAYSTATION Network, we are releasing a new PSone Classics game for download....STREET FIGHTER ALPHA.

Here's the post.
#2 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -

Sweet. More practice before SF IV comes out.

#3 Posted by 100 (526 posts) -

How much will it cost?

#4 Posted by lantus (143 posts) -

Now I'm torn, this or the approaching Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, I love Alpha, but I also love Street Fighter 2, I don't really want to buy all this Street Fighter and then have to get Street Fighter IV early next year.

#5 Posted by thelastguy (356 posts) -

Cool.

#6 Posted by Damonation (556 posts) -

Cool... so where is Marvel vs. Capcom 2?

#7 Posted by Lingxor (423 posts) -

I really hate how Sony is taking FOREVER to release the ps1 library.

#8 Posted by ZimpanX (420 posts) -

Cool, even though I'm more a fan of Alpha 3 and Third Strike.

#9 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

Could someone explain to me what Street Fighter Alpha is besides another Street Fighter?

#10 Edited by ZimpanX (420 posts) -
KingBroly said:
"Could someone explain to me what Street Fighter Alpha is besides another Street Fighter?"

Tells the story before Street Fighter II
#11 Posted by hush404 (742 posts) -

I've always liked the Alpha games a bit more than the originals anyway :D Alpha 3 is where it's at tho.

#12 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
Lingxor said:
"I really hate how Sony is taking FOREVER to release the ps1 library."
That's the thing, it isn't really Sony. Mainly the people who make the games need to offer it up on PSN, or vice versa. And even after that, it takes a lot of time to even get the damn thing onto the store lol.
#13 Posted by LiquidPrince (16009 posts) -

Alpha 3 man...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.