Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter EX

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 19, 1996

The first in a spin-off series of Capcom's iconic Street Fighter, developed by former Capcom employees. It keeps the traditional 2D fighting system, adding polygonal 3D characters and backgrounds.

I'd Like To See The EX Characters Make It Into Other Games

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

One of the biggest surprises for me was the variety found in the new characters created for Street Fighter EX.  Too bad that we haven't seen them work their way into Street Fighter proper (or at least into Marvel/Capcom).  Skullomania is, without a doubt, my favorite.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BoG

Everyone says Skullomania, and I was going to say Skullomania, because he is the only one whose name I can recall. I'd actually love some of the Street Fighter 3 characters to appear in another game. I'd say a main series entry is more important the the EX games.
    Actually, I'd just like more consistency in character rosters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.