Paletta swap problem

#1 Posted by cikame (970 posts) -

I don't know if i'm missing something but you used to be able to select 6 more colours for characters by holding start and pressing an attack button, but start is now random select so...

Did they forget about that?

or is there another way of doing it i am unaware of?

#2 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6186 posts) -

You have to beat the game with a character and go to downloadable content. From there pick My Content, it should be obvious from there.

#3 Posted by Fobwashed (1899 posts) -

There was a Street Fighter game on like Dreamcast I think? Where you could edit the color palettes yourself to whatever colors you wanted. With Third Strike, it might be harder since the characters use a lot more colors but you'd think they'd still be able to do it. Sorry, your topic immediately made me think of that -_-;;

I have no idea how to get extra colors.

#4 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (458 posts) -

It should be just the attack button by itself. So hitting jab to select the character should bring up their default color scheme. Every other attack button will give a different color.

#5 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6186 posts) -

@LiquidSaiyan3 said:

It should be just the attack button by itself. So hitting jab to select the character should bring up their default color scheme. Every other attack button will give a different color.

He meant console colors.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.