Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

10 Matches today, All F***ing Ken

• 104 results
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#101  Edited By mike

I played some more Ken Fighter IV this morning.  It was awesome, one guy was even wore the yellow gi instead of the red one once.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Lukeweizer
    Farley_Lives said:
    "I really don't mind it so much but i mean come on. This is worse then Kilik In Soul Cal. Not to mention THEY ALL DO THE SAME THING.Jump in with a heavy kick and then a low sweep and shoryouken. it's getting predictable." I played 5 ranked matches the other day and 4/5 were Ken. The I went for a 6th and he picked Ken and I just quit to the dashboard. Couldn't take it anymore.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By zityz

I LOVE using DAN! Dudes hilarious. Plus it's really fun and satisfying when you win and you hear...WTF!

BrickRoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By BrickRoad

I've been playing Ken Fighter IV for the last 2 hours or so, and for a good hour of that it was indeed Ken Fighter IV. Suddenly, out of nowhere it became Sukura Fighter IV. That lasted a half hour or so, then normal service resumed. For the i'lljustbeKen players I did DP bait a few times, but I've found Hadouken baiting to be more effective. When they realise the Hado's aren't working, they have no idea what to do.  I did manage to rack up a 7 win run and then an 8 win run, broken up by a Sagat player who I regret playing. When there's drop outs every second or so suddenly your Bison moves become jumps and steps forward. Still, my fault, I've won many laggy games before.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By turbomonkey138

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.