Akuma Combos 101 - Teaser

Posted by lordofultima (6231 posts) -
This is a teaser for my upcoming Akuma combo tutorial/exhibition, it's basically the first part of the video cleverly disguised as a teaser actually. Why not kill two birds with one stone, ya know? You can expect the presentation present in this teaser to be throughout the entire series of videos (since there's no way I can squish all the into onto one 10 minute youtube clip). Stay tuned

#1 Posted by lordofultima (6231 posts) -
This is a teaser for my upcoming Akuma combo tutorial/exhibition, it's basically the first part of the video cleverly disguised as a teaser actually. Why not kill two birds with one stone, ya know? You can expect the presentation present in this teaser to be throughout the entire series of videos (since there's no way I can squish all the into onto one 10 minute youtube clip). Stay tuned

#2 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Good stuff.

#3 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

I'm already an expert. I possess the four wude.

#4 Posted by lordofultima (6231 posts) -
@Keyser_Soze: Yeah that's cool. I got like five wude though, so that makes me cooler.
#5 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -

Man i was just fixing to start on my Gen combo video...now everyone will think i copied you.

#6 Posted by lordofultima (6231 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy: Well I'm glad I'm not doing a gen combo video, freeze-framing every individual move in a combo is hard enough as it is. This is going to be a week or so of grinding out this editing. I spent all day today and only got like 3-4 actual combos done in this fashion.
#7 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -
@lordofultima: Well what your doing is incredible. I could never make any of my videos look that good. It will be worth it in the long run though.
#8 Posted by The_A_Drain (3910 posts) -

Oh wow this is very exciting, very high production values and a view of the stick and hands too, amazing!

I havn't been this excited about a combo video since the Xenozip SFA 3 Guy exhibition. Keep it up dude, it's good to see someone dishing out the bread and butter too rather than just "Look at all this crazy shit that is possible but not really usable!" although some of that is always nice too :D It's also really nice to know precisely what's coming out (fierce punch, HP shoryu etc)

Wow, great work man.

#9 Posted by lordofultima (6231 posts) -
@The_A_Drain: It is designed as an informative video, although the second part of the video will likely get a little ridiculous and hold your hand less (as there's way too many silly combos I've recorded to treat every single one this way).
#10 Posted by The_A_Drain (3910 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
"@The_A_Drain: It is designed as an informative video, although the second part of the video will likely get a little ridiculous and hold your hand less (as there's way too many silly combos I've recorded to treat every single one this way). "

Nah that's awesome dude, people always like to see some crazy stuff, and there is no need for walkthroughs for them because they are for entertainment purposes only, too risky or difficult to execute in a real match. But it can sometimes be difficult to even find information on BnB combos, let alone one's as fantastically exhibitioned as the one in the vid :D

So good luck man however it turns out i'm willing to bet it's probably high enough quality that you will be well respected for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.