Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Akuma Super??

ThaMilkMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ThaMilkMan

Can anyone on this earth show me how to use Akuma's Super or Ultra combo, because I have absolutely no idea how to do all the button presses....it's just too ridiculous for me, I mean I don't know how to do charges either, but...help me on both of these issues.

Charges

Akuma Super/Ultra.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

You use Akuma? I hate you.

ThaMilkMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThaMilkMan

I don't I just want to learn to...I use Ken....or Dan haha

slint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By slint

It's pretty easy.  It's just learning the pace at which to do them.  It's 5 moves, all spaced apart equally.  Roughly .5 seconds apart.

Ultra
    LP + LP + back + LK + HP

Just go into training and turn on max Ultra/Super bars and practice the timing.  His Super's the same accept the joystick motion is towards.

Soon as you hit that timing you'll hit it every time (and I'm not very good at this game lol ).

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By Legend

To do this attack:     <--- charge --->  Punch  , for example, keep pressing Back for two seconds and then quickly press Forward and any punch button. You can also charge Back while crouching (keep pressing Down and Back) or while jumping (press Back after you jump) to charge an attack without moving.
    To perform Akuma's Super Combo, quickly press Light Punch twice ( the X button in the 360 version), tap Forward then press Light Kick ( A) and Hard Punch (Right Button) at the same time (it works). To perform the Ultra Combo, do the same thing but press Back instead of Forward. It will become the easiest Ultra/Super Combo to pull off once you've practiced a little bit.

ThaMilkMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThaMilkMan

thanks dudes...it actually is WAYYYYYYYY EASY didn't even know haha. thanks again...and also triple thanks for no noob comments haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.