Another Newbie Looking for Opponents

  • 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: I am quick yo. I hit refresh on firefox, see a new post in a SFIV thread, then spam. Don't hate on ya boy.
 
@SpecialBuddy: Don't be so hostile son! You are the one who completely messed up the link!!!!1111
#52 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -

heres an idea one of your get online and play SFIV with me.

#53 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -
@Gambit said:
" heres an idea one of your get online and play SFIV with me. "
i will. just let me hook up my xbox.
#54 Posted by onimonkii (2430 posts) -

i just wanted to post to welcome this dude cause he's got a cool name. i hope you dudes fight him.

#55 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

Threw a friend request, hope to get some matches in sometime.  GT: Ossi101

#56 Posted by Eyepatch (40 posts) -
@onimonkii said:
" i just wanted to post to welcome this dude cause he's got a cool name. i hope you dudes fight him. "
Thanks!
 
@Ossi said:
" Threw a friend request, hope to get some matches in sometime.  GT: Ossi101 "

Looking forward to some matches anytime you're up for it.
#57 Posted by EvilGreenDevil (197 posts) -

Add me EvilGreenDevil i am always up for some friendly competition. 

#58 Posted by Eyepatch (40 posts) -
@EvilGreenDevil said:
" Add me EvilGreenDevil i am always up for some friendly competition.  "
Will do!
 
----------
 
Thanks to those who added me yesterday! I didn't get a chance to play anyone, but I'm hoping to get some matches in today if anyone's up for it. =)
#59 Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -

GT: Heartagram1028 
 
I'm Fairly new as well 
 <---------  I Play E Honda

#60 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -

I would send a friend invite but your name is too damn long for my lazy ass!
 
edit
 
It took all my energy, but invite sent :p

#61 Posted by NickyDubz (272 posts) -

Im a Newb too on PSN, My name is NickyDubz125 and will be playing in like 2-3 days when my new stick comes in. any guys on PS3 that would be willing to play and then offer play tips would be great

#62 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I so badly want to get into SF4, but I can't afford a fight pad and when I tried using a controller... I blew ass D:.

#63 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Good games. My stick decided it does not want to reliably register left inputs anymore. Woohoo.

#64 Posted by Eyepatch (40 posts) -
@Stang said:
" Good games. My stick decided it does not want to reliably register left inputs anymore. Woohoo. "
Yikes, that sucks. And thank you for the royal ass-whooping you put me through. Hopefully I'll have improved at least a little bit the next time we face off.
#65 Edited by Mmmslash (2166 posts) -
@NickyDubz:  @addictedtopinescent: I'd be down to fight you on PSN. I play Ken, so be prepared to be poorly Flowcharted!
 
PSN - Mmmslash
 
@Eyepatch: Welcome to the GB SFIV community, you don't get your t-shirt until after Stang has fulfilled his wildest desires on your backside.
 
Fortunately for me, I play on PSN, so I just get molested by strangers, instead. Sometimes they even use lubricants. Sometimes.
#66 Posted by Mmmslash (2166 posts) -
Also, I live on the moon.
 

#67 Posted by Eyepatch (40 posts) -
@Mmmslash said:
" @Eyepatch: Welcome to the GB SFIV community, you don't get your t-shirt until after Stang has fulfilled his wildest desires on your backside.  Fortunately for me, I play on PSN, so I just get molested by strangers, instead. Sometimes they even use lubricants. Sometimes. "
 
Haha, thanks! Well it looks like I survived the hazing, so where's my t-shirt?!
#68 Posted by Mmmslash (2166 posts) -
@Eyepatch: Ack! You didn't get it?
 
Usually... when that happens, it's because Stang took it as a trophy of his most recent, er... Conquest.
#69 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1478 posts) -
  Nobody but me is pushing the GB SFIV Direct  gamertag as a central hub for these kind of things anymore guys, c'mon.      
 
@Eyepatch:
  According to Jeff, I'm actually the worst, but I think he's just mad I beat him with Dan's LPs last time we played. 
Jealousy!
#70 Posted by lordofultima (6215 posts) -
@OwnlyUzinWonHan said:
"   Nobody but me is pushing the GB SFIV Direct  gamertag as a central hub for these kind of things anymore guys, c'mon.      
 
@Eyepatch:
  According to Jeff, I'm actually the worst, but I think he's just mad I beat him with Dan's LPs last time we played. Jealousy! "
don't have room for it on my friends list. sorry, lol =P
#71 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -
@OwnlyUzinWonHan said:
"   Nobody but me is pushing the GB SFIV Direct  gamertag as a central hub for these kind of things anymore guys, c'mon.      
 
@Eyepatch:
  According to Jeff, I'm actually the worst, but I think he's just mad I beat him with Dan's LPs last time we played. Jealousy! "
:D
#72 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Added you (screwtop).  I play as Cammy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.