Anyone here good with photoshop?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -

Okay. So there is a running joke with my friend that instead of saying "Galactic Tornado" he is actually saying "Galactic Tomato." 
 
So if anyone could make a fat galactic tomato Rufus mutated sack of crap.... that would be awesome.

#2 Edited by Plasma (931 posts) -

I know your new, and have made quite a few bad impressions, but this might just be the worse. 
 
EDIT: Nah, insulting Haunts is still the worst :P

#3 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -
@demontium said:
" Okay. So there is a running joke with my friend that instead of saying "Galactic Tornado" he is actually saying "Galactic Tomato."  So if anyone could make a fat galactic tomato Rufus mutated sack of crap.... that would be awesome. "
Is it possible for you to not make a fucking not useless thread.
#4 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

karma is a bitch

#5 Edited by Rallier (1739 posts) -

I could give it a go. So you wnat a mix of rufus and a tomato with writtent galactic tomato under it?
 
edit: just noticed that you (OP) is off-line. I've got some time to kill so i'll just make it how i've understood this thread.

#6 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @demontium said:
" Okay. So there is a running joke with my friend that instead of saying "Galactic Tornado" he is actually saying "Galactic Tomato."  So if anyone could make a fat galactic tomato Rufus mutated sack of crap.... that would be awesome. "
Is it possible for you to not make a fucking not useless thread. "

#7 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -

Heres a question kinda similar to the topic, that way it wont be so useless. 
 
Is there a way to turn white into black without completely ruining the picture? Like one of the Cammy SF4 arts with the green brushtrokes and the like.  
 
Example... 
 
#8 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@PantyshotMQN said:
"
Heres a question kinda similar to the topic, that way it wont be so useless. 
 
Is there a way to turn white into black without completely ruining the picture? Like one of the Cammy SF4 arts with the green brushtrokes and the like.  
 
Example... 
"
Im not sure but i think you can use a color corrector on photoshop
#9 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@PantyshotMQN: Not sure you can, problem are the light green strokes that blend in with the white.
#10 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@demontium: It's not perfect but i hope that it'll do. 
 

#11 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

#12 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" @demontium: It's not perfect but i hope that it'll do. 
 

"
HAHA omg nice 
 
@Plasma said:
"
"
Thats.... abel. 
 
 
anyways about the haunts thing. I wasn't insulting him, I was saying that his thread was useless, which was outta line, and I am sorry. I already sent haunts a PM.... okay?
#13 Posted by Sanj (2353 posts) -
@demontium: 
 
I think that's the first time I've seen a commenter on a gaming site admit fault and apologize to someone for being an ass to them. I give you kudos for that.
#14 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Sanj said:
" @demontium:  I think that's the first time I've seen a commenter on a gaming site admit fault and apologize to someone for being an ass to them. I give you kudos for that. "  
 
My new post:
 
 
I know if I tolfd you that my brother (who thinks he is the best at SF) posted that, which he did, no one would believe me. 
 
I love haunts, but I take full responsibility for leaving my GB account on. My brother is a snotty little brat >.> 
 
Sorry everyone.
#15 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

Sorry I tried to make a joke, you know, tornado - tomato, Abel - apple. Obviously way over your head.

#16 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -

Oh thats an apple...
#17 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Plasma said:
" Sorry I tried to make a joke, you know, tornado - tomato, Abel - apple. Obviously way over your head. "
Yes I am pretty ignorant.
#18 Posted by Siris (432 posts) -

To add onto Rallier's image...
 

#19 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @Plasma said:
" Sorry I tried to make a joke, you know, tornado - tomato, Abel - apple. Obviously way over your head. "
Yes I am pretty ignorant. "
Ok I'm not trying to be an asshole, just saying, that's not what ignorant means. 
#20 Posted by lordofultima (6208 posts) -

Well, this thread is not going places unfortunately. Galactic lock-ado.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.