Anyone in the mood for a 360 tourny

#1 Edited by Gambit (727 posts) -

with the recent thread about who's the best on the forums. Seemed like some people might want a tournament. We cant really detemine who's the best in the whole forums but maybe we can try to see who's the best on the 360 in the forums haha. I wasn't sure which way to do it.

I was thinking round robin would be the best to determine it  fairly but would take a while. Was also think of doing double elim with matches being first to five wins and the finals being a first to 10. So was looking for some input and a general idea of who would want to play in it. So let me know.

I also might include a prize in this cause im sure it would be the last one I do(if we do it) before SSIV not sure what it would be if I do.

#2 Posted by Jeffsekai (7033 posts) -

It wont workkk

but me

#3 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

we're all too lazy and online is meh

#4 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19344 posts) -

Not anymore, no.

And I think it's already been proven plenty of times that Stang is the best on these forums, except for maybe Haunts.

#5 Edited by Jeffsekai (7033 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:

" Not anymore, no.  And I think it's already been proven plenty of times that Stang is the best on these forums, except for maybe Haunts. "

Honestly I don't think we should even count Haunts.

EDIT: Instead of a tournament why don't we all just get in a party and play each other.
#6 Posted by Gunner_Thor (74 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
"@FluxWaveZ said:

" Not anymore, no.  And I think it's already been proven plenty of times that Stang is the best on these forums, except for maybe Haunts. "

Honestly I don't think we should even count Haunts.  EDIT: Instead of a tournament why don't we all just get in a party and play each other. "

I like this idea, the online tournaments are hit or miss.  If I get matched up with a guy that has a 3 bar, then my charge timing gets thrown off and that's no good for anyone.
#7 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -

I can definitively say, absolutely not.

#8 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -

Nyet

#9 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Haunts is the best, online tournaments are a joke, I love tacos.

#10 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -

ha yeah pretty much the reaction I expected maybe online tournys will go around better with Super.

#11 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -

HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Thats some joke you got there Gambit! I cant stop laughing!

#12 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

You guys could move to Europe or Japan, the internet is decent here, and there's less distance between everyone. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.