Bagman FTW!!!

Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

i won the Go for broke street fighter 4 tournament!!!!! it went well i think besides one ass hole who was trying to piss on the whole thing (WHO WASNT EVEN IN THE DAMN TOURNAMENT) i like to thank Gambit for hosting the thing and all for great matches.

and heres the final match

#1 Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

i won the Go for broke street fighter 4 tournament!!!!! it went well i think besides one ass hole who was trying to piss on the whole thing (WHO WASNT EVEN IN THE DAMN TOURNAMENT) i like to thank Gambit for hosting the thing and all for great matches.

and heres the final match

#2 Edited by MB (11330 posts) -

You beat me with only about 1 health remaining...gah, damn you single elimination.  Good job!

#3 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -
Dude. You made the greatest comeback ever.

Wow, good game mate.
#4 Posted by LiquidPrince (15632 posts) -
MB said:
"You beat me with only about 1 health remaining...gah, damn you single elimination.  Good job!"
Was that you he was facing?
#5 Posted by MB (11330 posts) -

No, he knocked me out in the second round, I don't even know if our match was recorded or not.

#6 Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

no i was fighting bronx titan
or match video is choppy  ill see what i can do to fix it

#7 Posted by hoody (70 posts) -

Great match man. I would have loved to see my homeboy take it, but that was one sweet comeback. Most people would have crumbled under that kind of setback, but you kept it together. Just wait till you see my match against Titan... he made me look like a helpless little bitch, heh. Damn those Rose pokes... thorny Rose.

Again, great match, and I hope to see you again in future tournies.

#8 Posted by Hamz (6845 posts) -

That was pretty awesome, congrats mate.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.