Cammy, Sagat or Abel?

• 60 results
#51 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

Who would want to play Boxer, the worst boxer in SF. 

#52 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" @AniMoney: Nope, PS3.   (Your user icon is awesome.) "
Aw damn I'm on 360. And yeah I just changed my icon to this sweet picture I found yesterday. 

@Plasma: Oh hell naw. Them's fightin' words. Let's throw down, right now.
#53 Edited by Pessh (2453 posts) -
@AniMoney: You'd rape me anyway, only just started playing.

@Plasma: Because Dudley's a bitch?
#54 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" @AniMoney: You're rape me anyway, only just started playing.

@Plasma: Because Dudley's a bitch? "
Dudley is 700 times the man that Balrog is.
#55 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" @AniMoney: You'd rape me anyway, only just started playing.

@Plasma: Because Dudley's a bitch? "

Dudley wins... :P
#56 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -
@Plasma: Mugen is so weird. Can't wait to see that fight in SF4 tho. 

I also have a feeling that's how people are going to gauge how good Dudley is, if he can beat balrog , hahaha.
#57 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -

Dudley's cool, but he is going to be soooo overplayed in Super. Seriously, he's already a really popular character, but target combos, an uppercut, and a counter move is going to make him really popular with newbies. He'll be like what Ken was when regular SF4 came out. 

That said, I do look forward to playing as him and against him as well.

#58 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -
@AniMoney: Yea but Ken was only a problem when we were still new, now hes free*.

Also, alot of people picked Ken becuase hes right under Ryu and American, he's the M16 of street fighter 4 hes right in your face at the begigng so people just picked him n went.
Dudley is not going to be first on the list, plus Dudley is only popular within the people who follow SF the unwashed masses are not going to know who he is or why hes amazing. 

I really think people saying Dudley will be just as bad as Ken are overacting.

*Except stang
#59 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: I still am free!

I have never used Dudley or given enough of a shit to watch a video of him. He looks like a raging homo though. If he can throw a projectile of some sort I will give him a try.
#60 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Jeffsekai: I still am free!  I have never used Dudley or given enough of a shit to watch a video of him. He looks like a raging homo though. If he can throw a projectile of some sort I will give him a try. "
He can throw a punch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.