Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Character you least enjoy fighting?

• 123 results
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Scooper
    @lordofultima said:
    " @Stang said:
    " @lordofultima said:
    " @Gahzoo said:
    "

I actually like to fight against Sagat, because it feels like a boss fight. Vega vs. Sagat is just epic. 

Ryu, on the other hand, is just boooooooooorrrrinnnnnnnnggggg.

Oh, and Akuma, because I've yet to run into one that doesn't jump fireball or spam s.HK (why the hell do some much people do that latter? It only works with lag)

"
    Please dial up Momochi right now! They spam that shit all day. 

@SpecialBuddy said:
    " Honda. Fuck that guy. Like Thrawn told me, "He gets the most out of the least" and that's completely true. He gets stupid amounts of damage off of nothing.   Next to that it would have to be Blanka, just because I hate his hit box, and Chun Li cause she is kind of a mini Dhalsim with more bitch in her. I dont see why people hate Fuerte. Am I the only one who likes fighting Fuerte? I guess cause I know they really have to think harder than you do to get damage. "
    I agree, Fuerte has to think 3 times as hard to do damage. Fuerte matches are fun, I've never complained about them, unless I picked Zangief or something. "
    Of course they are fun when you can teleport your ass across the screen on wake up, not all of us have that luxury! "
    I play all sorts of characters Stang, maybe you wouldn't know because we've only played twice ever. I can pick Ryu and be just fine against Fuerte. It's not the difficulty of the match that makes it fun or not fun. "
    I agree, although a Fuerte can and does dominate me most of the time I do really enjoy the match. When I played Guile I had to make sure I kept that bastard zones with jab SBs because as soon as he got in I only had EX flash to get myself (hopefully) away from him. It made the matches really intense and I like that in my SF.
    thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By thegoldencat7

I only play as Bison. My worst match-up is Bison.  
    I've only ever seen five and they've all kicked my ass.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By demontium
    @Scooper said:
    " @lordofultima said:
    " @Stang said:
    " @lordofultima said:
    " @Gahzoo said:
    "

I actually like to fight against Sagat, because it feels like a boss fight. Vega vs. Sagat is just epic. 

Ryu, on the other hand, is just boooooooooorrrrinnnnnnnnggggg.

Oh, and Akuma, because I've yet to run into one that doesn't jump fireball or spam s.HK (why the hell do some much people do that latter? It only works with lag)

"
    Please dial up Momochi right now! They spam that shit all day. 

@SpecialBuddy said:
    " Honda. Fuck that guy. Like Thrawn told me, "He gets the most out of the least" and that's completely true. He gets stupid amounts of damage off of nothing.   Next to that it would have to be Blanka, just because I hate his hit box, and Chun Li cause she is kind of a mini Dhalsim with more bitch in her. I dont see why people hate Fuerte. Am I the only one who likes fighting Fuerte? I guess cause I know they really have to think harder than you do to get damage. "
    I agree, Fuerte has to think 3 times as hard to do damage. Fuerte matches are fun, I've never complained about them, unless I picked Zangief or something. "
    Of course they are fun when you can teleport your ass across the screen on wake up, not all of us have that luxury! "
    I play all sorts of characters Stang, maybe you wouldn't know because we've only played twice ever. I can pick Ryu and be just fine against Fuerte. It's not the difficulty of the match that makes it fun or not fun. "
    I agree, although a Fuerte can and does dominate me most of the time I do really enjoy the match. When I played Guile I had to make sure I kept that bastard zones with jab SBs because as soon as he got in I only had EX flash to get myself (hopefully) away from him. It made the matches really intense and I like that in my SF. "
    This is kinda off topic but are you on XBL? 

Or PC? 

If so who do you play?
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Scooper
    @demontium: You talking to me? If so I'm on XBL under the name AquaticPear.

I used to play Guile but nowerdays I play mostly Rose or Seth.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By demontium
    @Scooper said:
    " @demontium: You talking to me? If so I'm on XBL under the name AquaticPear.  I used to play Guile but nowerdays I play mostly Rose or Seth. "
    Yes. 

And mine is demontium, a lot of people said you were pretty solid at SFIV, so once I get my xbox back i will play ya.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Scooper
    @demontium said:

" @Scooper said:

" @demontium: You talking to me? If so I'm on XBL under the name AquaticPear.  I used to play Guile but nowerdays I play mostly Rose or Seth. "
    Yes.  And mine is demontium, a lot of people said you were pretty solid at SFIV, so once I get my xbox back i will play ya. "
    This is me just being honest but I'd say I was in the bottom end of the top 10 of the people that post here. There's only about 15 to 20 people that post here so that's not too bad. Beware, though. I'm in Europe so if you're in the US our connection will be 3 bars at best but after playing a few people here on that it's totally playable most of the time.
    Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#107  Edited By Belonpopo

Bison, Honda, SETH, Abel, Fuerto, Fie Long and MUTHERFUCKING SETH!!! 

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#108  Edited By lordofultima
    @Scooper said:
    " @demontium said:

" @Scooper said:

Yes.  And mine is demontium, a lot of people said you were pretty solid at SFIV, so once I get my xbox back i will play ya. "
    This is me just being honest but I'd say I was in the bottom end of the top 10 of the people that post here. There's only about 15 to 20 people that post here so that's not too bad. Beware, though. I'm in Europe so if you're in the US our connection will be 3 bars at best but after playing a few people here on that it's totally playable most of the time. "
    Don't be so hard on yourself, to be honest your Guile gives me so many issues it's not even funny (it's a guile thing). Your rose also beasted on me a bit, but chalk that up to match-up inexperience. Seth is obviously the right choice, there's nothing to that match-up, it's just oh god trying to hit seth trying to hit seth, SHIT HE RAN AWAY. try to hit seth try to hit seth YES I HIT HIM. *teleports away*
    Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#109  Edited By Heartagram

Blanka and Dhalsim. Most people with fireballs.

AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By AniMoney
    @Heartagram said:
    " Blanka and Dhalsim. Most people with fireballs. "
    If you hate fireballs you should try 3rd strike, it's such a nice change from all the TIGER. I've been playing 3s on ggpo quite a bit the past few weeks and it's a lot of fun.
    Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#111  Edited By Heartagram
    @AniMoney said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    " Blanka and Dhalsim. Most people with fireballs. "
    If you hate fireballs you should try 3rd strike, it's such a nice change from all the TIGER. I've been playing 3s on ggpo quite a bit the past few weeks and it's a lot of fun. "
    Are they doing anything for Honda against fireballs? If i play a Gouken i just get constant forward and diagonal fireballs
    jaycee13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By jaycee13
    @AniMoney: I love 3rd strike but some people on GGPO are asshole's in my experiance. I havn't gotten a chance to get good at that game and i hate being called a scrub, noob, faggot or emo when trying.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Scooper
    @lordofultima said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @demontium said:

" @Scooper said:

This is me just being honest but I'd say I was in the bottom end of the top 10 of the people that post here. There's only about 15 to 20 people that post here so that's not too bad. Beware, though. I'm in Europe so if you're in the US our connection will be 3 bars at best but after playing a few people here on that it's totally playable most of the time. "
    Don't be so hard on yourself, to be honest your Guile gives me so many issues it's not even funny (it's a guile thing). Your rose also beasted on me a bit, but chalk that up to match-up inexperience. Seth is obviously the right choice, there's nothing to that match-up, it's just oh god trying to hit seth trying to hit seth, SHIT HE RAN AWAY. try to hit seth try to hit seth YES I HIT HIM. *teleports away* "
    Lmao... Yeah I should really give Seth up he's a pain in the ass. I really like fighting against you it's always fun. When I get hit by some crazy combo or get put in the vortex it's like the best/worst feeling in SFIV it's great! I usualy just ex flash or focus-backdash and hope it gets me out. It did most of the time. It's a shame our connection isn't up to snuff cos then it would be pretty epic.
    xpxTomxqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By xpxTomxqx

Sagat. I find him really difficult to fight. I'm still new to the game so I don't really know how to stop him. Also Zangief because he has a lot of counter throws that do masses of damage!

10MP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By 10MP

Seth, and I'm sure some of you feel the same. If he gets ahead in health, I don't have the patience to chase him most of the time.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#116  Edited By Symphony

Ohh we had this post last year. I seem to recall saying I hated fighting Gief and Sagat in that one... or maybe I didn't... Hmm.. Anyways, that opinion has changed. The only character I really don't enjoy playing now is Balrog. Hate him., grrr.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Scooper
    @Symphony: I agree. Balrog is bich.
    Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Illmatic

Charge characters bore to no end. Guile and Balrog matches tend to just boil down to me initially playing aggressive, realizing my opponent is content to just crouch and wait, and as a result I uppercut his dash punches/flash kicks for the next 2 or so minutes.

TragicHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TragicHero

My least favorite is Balrog.  Fuck him.   
    And for all the Cammy players who are having a hard time vs Blanka... I used to hate him too but there are 2 things that have really helped me out - 
    A blocked blanka ball is a free ultra and 
    When Blanka does his ultra, quickly backdash twice and do your Ultra.  Free ultra.
    RobertCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By RobertCop
    @jaycee13 said:
    " @AniMoney: I love 3rd strike but some people on GGPO are asshole's in my experiance. I havn't gotten a chance to get good at that game and i hate being called a scrub, noob, faggot or emo when trying. "
    "Go back to SF IV noob" 

Thankfully I play GGPO with my just a few friends. 

I don't like to fight Rufus, he's a dick.
    Jemenez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Jemenez

Blanka, Cammy,  and Chun li  those anoyying bastards

I play Fuerte and I just do wakeup mixup so they can't do shit on me. I think Fuerte is pretty anoyying, atleast, how I play him

Jemenez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Jemenez
    @Icil said:
    " Blanka and Ryu  Ryu just because there's way too many =/  I am a Fuerte "
    Yes! A brother Fuerte player! I cannot do any mixup on blanka because of his electricity. I have to do my full screen grab all game against him
    thunderkat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By thunderkat1

I am a Fuerte too! Not a good one, but I enjoy using him the most.  I just get bored of facing Ryu, Ken, Sagat, and Akuma constantly. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.