Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Check out this stick!!!

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kratos81
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Nice.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Karmum

Looks nice, tempts me to make my own arcade stick. :(

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By suneku

The art looks great. Man I really want a fight stick... but it's too damn expensive.

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CoverlessTech

Seems a little pricey, especially for Happ. I'm sure I've seen full Sanwa sticks for cheaper but then again it is Street Fighter 4 season.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kratos81
    CoverlessTech said:
    "Seems a little pricey, especially for Happ. I'm sure I've seen full Sanwa sticks for cheaper but then again it is Street Fighter 4 season."
    Yea, I dont know much about arcade sticks. I bought the madcatz arcade stick, regular edition and I didnt care for the stick. I didnt like the knob on top or how short it was. I am going to try this out before i buy it. What do you think its worth, Im sure I can try and bargin with him.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By kush

It's definitely a nice looking stick, but I wouldn't pay $160 for it.

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CoverlessTech

It's worth whatever he is selling it for. Street Fighter 4 has made people crazy about sticks(people who would never even need a stick are paying hundreds for them). He can get away with selling it for that price purely because of Street Fighter 4. Keep in mind I would never buy it for that price. I personally wouldn't go over $60, and even then it would be only for the PCB and maybe the case(if it can be spared).

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kratos81

http://austin.craigslist.org/ele/1115637039.html     Heres another.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Coltonio7

I'd hit it.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kratos81
    CoverlessTech said:
    "It's worth whatever he is selling it for. Street Fighter 4 has made people crazy about sticks(people who would never even need a stick are paying hundreds for them). He can get away with selling it for that price purely because of Street Fighter 4. Keep in mind I would never buy it for that price. I personally wouldn't go over $60, and even then it would be only for the PCB and maybe the case(if it can be spared)."
    $60 is cheaper then the regular madcatz arcade stick. The tourny stick is 150.00 if you can find one. $160.00 for this if it works great dosent seem that steep. I was more asking what you thought it was worth with the parts he used to build it. 
    CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CoverlessTech

That's impossible to say. Parts plus labor would probably put it above $160. But you can buy better sticks for cheaper. If he is asking $160 and you want it, you are going to be paying $160 for it because if not someone else well.

I wouldn't because I could build a better one for about the same price or I could buy a better one for cheaper(TE).

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kratos81

So the TE madcatz SF stick has better parts? I dont care how the stick looks, I liked the joystick he used and thought the parts were good quality. I dont know enough thats why Im asking.

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CoverlessTech

Well the TE uses full Sanwa parts this uses Happ. In the end it all comes down to preference but I prefer Sanwa to happ 1000 to 1. If you don't like the ball top for the sanwa JLF you can buy a bat top for it.

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Reale

i dont like it, the finish isnt very nice, screws on the perspex, happ parts and a bat top... i personally belive it looks like a high school project but if thats what you like.

Serker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By Serker

i dont have the scratch to buy a fight stick but yeah... if only.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kratos81
    CoverlessTech said:
    "Well the TE uses full Sanwa parts this uses Happ. In the end it all comes down to preference but I prefer Sanwa to happ 1000 to 1. If you don't like the ball top for the sanwa JLF you can buy a bat top for it."
    I should have checked into that more. I had a madcatz arcade stick but didnt like the top on the stick. I would have kept it if I knew I could have made it longer.
    Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kratos81

Dude called me, and he has only made these 2 sticks. I am going over tomorrow to try them out. I think I can get them for cheaper, he hasnt sold one of them yet.I told him I posted them on this site, and he said if people wanted them he would make more. I think he needs to bring down the price if he wants to sell them. He told me its alot of work, which I dont doubt but it better be top of the line for that price {the best}. I am confident I will get this for 100.00 or less tomorrow. For the price he is asking they better be the best in the buisness.

Eggroll822

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eggroll822

The second one looks a bit better, looks like they took more time on it.  The first still has saw marks and what not.  Sanwa parts are authentic japanese parts, sworn by by quite a few pro players.  

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By REDRUN

Here is a fightstick that oozes which combo carnage. Whatcha think? It has all Happ parts and bat shaped stick.  A unicorn stickers with a flaming rainbow is not include :T I wonder if adding artwork of a zebra eating a lion would kick ass?

The Demon Arcade Stick
    The Demon Arcade Stick

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Reale
    Kratos81 said:
    "Dude called me, and he has only made these 2 sticks. I am going over tomorrow to try them out. I think I can get them for cheaper, he hasnt sold one of them yet.I told him I posted them on this site, and he said if people wanted them he would make more. I think he needs to bring down the price if he wants to sell them. He told me its alot of work, which I dont doubt but it better be top of the line for that price {the best}. I am confident I will get this for 100.00 or less tomorrow. For the price he is asking they better be the best in the buisness."

that is not the best in the business...  your coming across as a little naive to say the least. if you did your research you would know there is better custom stick builders out there that are starting to mass produce sticks, you can see this guy (who is also on SRK) hasn't made many sticks for a number of reasons, the paint job isnt the best, screws on the perspex, even down to the size! look how thick the thing is... the art work isnt very good (he uses the colour scheme of back and red but uses a picture with white in it..) the three buttons on the top arnt inlayed into the wood and you dont even know how the stick is mounted.
    Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kratos81
    Reale said:
    "Kratos81 said:
    "Dude called me, and he has only made these 2 sticks. I am going over tomorrow to try them out. I think I can get them for cheaper, he hasnt sold one of them yet.I told him I posted them on this site, and he said if people wanted them he would make more. I think he needs to bring down the price if he wants to sell them. He told me its alot of work, which I dont doubt but it better be top of the line for that price {the best}. I am confident I will get this for 100.00 or less tomorrow. For the price he is asking they better be the best in the buisness."
    that is not the best in the business...  your coming across as a little naive to say the least. if you did your research you would know there is better custom stick builders out there that are starting to mass produce sticks, you can see this guy (who is also on SRK) hasn't made many sticks for a number of reasons, the paint job isnt the best, screws on the perspex, even down to the size! look how thick the thing is... the art work isnt very good (he uses the colour scheme of back and red but uses a picture with white in it..) the three buttons on the top arnt inlayed into the wood and you dont even know how the stick is mounted."
    I dint mean those sticks were the best in the business, I meant for 160.00 they should be, and if they were not they should be cheaper. I know there are alot better sticks out there. I dont seem to word things very well. Sorry
    Avatar image for adamantiumfiend
    adamantiumfiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By adamantiumfiend

looks like a cool stick...but then what the hell do i know?

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By Cirdain

Sweet

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By LiquidPrince

It's pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.