Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Come'n back BLAZEN!

SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By SpecialBuddy

So recently my Xbox took a turn for the worst and red ringed on me after 3 days of faulty video. Sent it off Tuesday (at my own expence. thanks MS) and should have it back in a week or so. That being the case I haven't had time to play my crack that is Street Fighter IV. This not being a completely bad thing cause during that time I came into some money and now have big plans for when I start playing again. These being:

• Brand new stick. Not sure which yet just not a crappy Hori EX2 anymore.  UPDATE:Just bought a tournament edition stick. Im happy.
    • Video Recordification Device. Ill start uploading matches to the forums so that everyone has the chance to witness to my suck against fireballs.
    • Hopefully these videos will feature voice chat although im not sure how it works. If anyone has a way please share.
    • Still will be playing Gen 80% time. Rufus and Seth will make a here and there apperance just so I can stay fresh.
    • Maybe the intro of a new character although not sure which. I have it down to three but im comparing pros and cons. (I can say though it wont be a shoto or Blanka. I hate Blanka)
    • Maybe some Third Strike Videos between me and Gambit. Those always turn out well seeing as I suck at that game. Q FTW!

Other than that im really excited to get back into this game. Oh and for that one person who knows who they are....hope your ready to go home crying cause your going back to your mamma!

SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SpecialBuddy

So recently my Xbox took a turn for the worst and red ringed on me after 3 days of faulty video. Sent it off Tuesday (at my own expence. thanks MS) and should have it back in a week or so. That being the case I haven't had time to play my crack that is Street Fighter IV. This not being a completely bad thing cause during that time I came into some money and now have big plans for when I start playing again. These being:

• Brand new stick. Not sure which yet just not a crappy Hori EX2 anymore.  UPDATE:Just bought a tournament edition stick. Im happy.
    • Video Recordification Device. Ill start uploading matches to the forums so that everyone has the chance to witness to my suck against fireballs.
    • Hopefully these videos will feature voice chat although im not sure how it works. If anyone has a way please share.
    • Still will be playing Gen 80% time. Rufus and Seth will make a here and there apperance just so I can stay fresh.
    • Maybe the intro of a new character although not sure which. I have it down to three but im comparing pros and cons. (I can say though it wont be a shoto or Blanka. I hate Blanka)
    • Maybe some Third Strike Videos between me and Gambit. Those always turn out well seeing as I suck at that game. Q FTW!

Other than that im really excited to get back into this game. Oh and for that one person who knows who they are....hope your ready to go home crying cause your going back to your mamma!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

Congratulations on the TE Stick Braah! Consider myself jealous. My voice chat way: chat with other player on skype and record it. I'm up for it so hit me up if you get all the necessary stuff.

Also, 3rd Strike is where the heart is. Haaaaaaa.

SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpecialBuddy
    @lordofultima: Well im still waiting for my stick in the mail so it wont be until monday that i have it in hand. As for the matches ya im down for a rematch. Last time you were rusty from not playing for a while but now how the tables have turned!
    ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ImperiousRix

New character sounds good.  If I ever play in another tourney with you, I don't wanna get blow'd up by your Rufus again.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Jeffsekai

Im confused, did you send you r xbox to Microsoft? cuz if you did it'll be back in a few days.

But anyways, good to see someone will be posting more videos on here, always love watching street fighter.

SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpecialBuddy

I just got my xbox back yesturday and should be buying the recording thing today hopefully. My stick wont be here till monday or tuesday. As for the new character im thinking of ether c. viper or rose but i might not start a new character period. Im just thinking about it right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.