Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Controller Alternatives?

n1gh7sh4d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By n1gh7sh4d3

I looked around to see if there were any other topics first on this, and didn't see any..so if there are, please just direct me and please don't yell..

But, I was wondering with the lack of fightpads everywhere, has anyone bumped into any other 3rd party controllers that do a DECENT job for the time being until a fightpad is available? Thanks.

DirrtyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DirrtyNinja
    Whatever console you have, their controller will do a DECENT job.
    n1gh7sh4d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By n1gh7sh4d3

Alright, I guess I'll have to settle, thanks for your input though...

satseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By satseb

What exactly are you looking for? If it's something to replace the SF4 MadCatz gamepads then you are out of luck. It is the only one of it's kind (for xbox 360 at least).
    If you are referring to arcade sticks then there are many choices besides the new MadCatz TE and SE sticks. Here are a few thread links:

http://www.giantbomb.com/street-fighter-iv/61-20456/street-fighter-iv-madcatz-gamepadsreviewed/35-226836/#34

http://www.giantbomb.com/street-fighter-iv/61-20456/which-arcade-stick-should-i-buy-hori-mad-catz-other/35-227062/#40

n1gh7sh4d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By n1gh7sh4d3

Well, originally, I was just looking for a regular 3rd party 360 controller. Just anything really, with a 'good' D-Pad, just until I could find a fightpad, but I appreciate your response and links, and I will take a look.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.