Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Define: Cheap

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By CornontheCobbe
    @Stang:  Hehe... it's settled then. We shall have a match whenever you like. Throw me around the place! ^_^

I pretty much suck anyways, so if you ever feel like beating the crap out of someone for practice, send me a game invite.
    Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#102  Edited By Tuggah

Blocking is cheap.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Stang
    @CornontheCobbe: I don't care about skill level, I will play anybody. As long as the person I play does not abuse lag it is all good. I think you are on my friends list, I will toss you an invite the next time we are both on.
    Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#104  Edited By Whisperkill

doing anything more than once per 5 seconds

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#105  Edited By lordofultima

In the case of throwing fireballs, there's a good chance it's not spam. The ones you claim are spam should be the ones you can get around easily. If you're getting out-zoned, and you're baited to make un-safe jumping attacks, that's not spam. He's out playing you. A lot of times good zoning from Sagat or Ryu can be a barrage of fireballs, especially at that perfect spacing. You're forced into an uncomfortable position with little room to work. That's sort of the idea though. 

This topic is now flamebait, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.