Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Dropped Ryu Design

• 56 results
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By lordofultima
    @Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    " @lordofultima said:
    " @Linkyshinks:PREASE MOVE TO JAPAN "
    Dear God, I hope that was sarcastic/ironic or a typo. "
    Which would you prefer? Sarcastic, ironic, or a typo? Doesn't that pretty much cover everything?
    Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#52  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @lordofultima: I'd prefer if it if you made the tone a bit clearer. In the context of your post, it sounds like you're stereotyping the Japanese and Asians with that "L=R" accent; not only that, but in an arrogant, "Please leave our damn country" sense. Linkyshinks may not have found it offensive given his following posts, but as an Asian I do.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Cube

Ryu looks like a monkey, n ty.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Shadow

The version they put in the game looks far better.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By myke_tuna

I think its bullshit the answer Capcom gave. The style made sense with the models and all that. The style is independent of whether its 2.5 or 3D or 2D, it's a style. Whether it'll age well or not is also bullshit. Who cares. People play SF for SF in the end right? People still play SF II and that hasn't aged well once you take the nostalgia out of it. And with that said, Capcom went with the style they went with and that's that. We're still playing the game, so it doesn't matter. It's too late now. I personally wish it was something different, but in the end, I gots to get my shoryuken on, son.

Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Plasma

I personally wish they'd make them look the same sort of style for SUPER, just more realistic proportions. Also maybe be more explicit with the 'ink' style, maybe even some *gasp* battle damage! Nah forget battle damage, but having the ink linger around, or distort the image or just be part of more than a select few special attacks would be cool. Look more like the trailers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.