#52 Edited by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
#53 Posted by Akahana (3 posts) -

Vega

#54 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -
#55 Posted by Guexx (60 posts) -

Rolento and Guile. 
Rolento first.

#56 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

To play as, Cammy.  Overall favorite, Skullomania.

#57 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
#58 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19304 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" Which character you main has nothing to do with your favorite street fighter character. Sanford uses Sagat but hates him. "
I really find that a lame philosophy for maining a character.  If I absolutely hated a character, there is no way that I could constantly play with him.  I really need to find the character that I personally like, and adapt my playstyle to him.  I think it makes it more fun to get better with a character that you enjoy.
#59 Posted by raiz265 (2232 posts) -

whatever character has the ryu/ken-like controls... don't know the fancy slang term for it. 

i'm too stupid for chargers.

#60 Posted by DragoonKain1687 (702 posts) -

Sakura to be honest :D

#61 Posted by Liminality (444 posts) -

Sakura.

#62 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

The little blond arrow is my Cupid's arrow.... have you seen her ass?!

#63 Posted by Xcessive (109 posts) -

Q is Badass! 
Rose is pretty cool too.

#64 Posted by RobertCop (18 posts) -

gotta love Q

#65 Posted by vanjamrgan (16 posts) -

Zangief has always been my favorite, too bad I can't play him worth a crap. Also Guile.

#66 Posted by Onigenko (335 posts) -

I've always liked Adon for some bizarre reason. His victory poses are top tier!

#67 Posted by Pandaryu (11 posts) -

Mister Masters!

#68 Edited by onlylove1107 (1 posts) -

Ryu appears as the lead character from the game along with his best friend Ken participating in the Street Fighter tournament. Further games from the series show Ryu to be highly focused on his training, aiming to become the strongest he can. However, his powers also attract several criminals who want to use him for their plans.

Ryu has been the lead character of the Street Fighter series since the first game and has appeared in crossovers involving the franchise. He is also featured in manga from the series, anime adaptations and the 1994 live-action film.
Because I like him.

-----------------------
 [url=http://www.webgenerator.nl/website-maken.htm]website laten maken[/url]
[url=http://www.vectorcast.com/industries/medical-software-verification-validation.php]fda software validation[/url]
#69 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@onlylove1107: Get outta here with your pasted wikipedia entry! I mean you could have at least linked Ken to his page here on GiantBomb.
#70 Posted by Tyrant1x (27 posts) -

Dan or Sakura have got to be my favourites, but i like everyone except Blanka..

#71 Posted by RenMcKormack (1071 posts) -

Sakura

and Makoto because of this in 3s  

#72 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Been playing allot of DJ in Alpha 3 on the PSP 

#73 Posted by FLStyle (4507 posts) -

I don't play as him but I'd probably say Akuma. Honourable mentions to Sagat, Gouken, Dudley, Charlie and Final Bison.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.