Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Fighting for the uninitiated - NOOB FIGHT CLUB

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Davvyk

I have not played fighting games since probably about Tekken. I sucked then! and il no doubt suck now! BUT IM GONNA JUMP IN THE DEEP END AND PURCHASE! young jefferson has convinced me its worth a shot.

There seems to be discussion going down in this forum that SF4 is not for the weak of heart and practice is where the success is hidden.

So if any punching bags would like to form a noob fight club that we can get some low level practice with then add me. just mention SF4 in the xbox live friend request.

GamerTag is Delta Kil0    (its a zero at the end)

With practice us noobs will grow from the shadows and strike with furious anger upon the "hardcore" (after 15 to 25 years of training)

AspiringAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By AspiringAndy

Hey, I'm going to buy it once in about a week or so, and I am in the same situation as you.
    So yeah you can add me on XBL if you want. It's CulticCardinal

Jecrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jecrell
    Jecrell on ye old PS3
    I have no USB headset though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.