Funny Street Fighter IV theme song cover

#1 Edited by Duke_Lion (221 posts) -

Yesterday I went to a local Street Fighter IV tournament.  It was small and although I did not play, It was still fun.  I saw an old friend there who was talking hell of shit and thought he was going to win the tournament, so I made a bet with him.  If he lost he had to sing the Street Fighter 4 theme song.  Of course he lost and this is the result.

#2 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -

Our next American Idol.

#3 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Duke_Lion said:
" Yesterday I went to a local Street Fighter IV tournament.  It was small and although I did not play, It was still fun.  I saw an old friend there who was talking hell of shit and thought he was going to win the tournament, so I made a bet with him.  If he lost he had to sing the Street Fighter 4 theme song.  Of course he lost and this is the result.

"
Mine is better. 

@AniMoney said:
" Our next American Idol. "
Speak for yourself; then get on xbox and play me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.