Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Funny Street Fighter IV theme song cover

Duke_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Duke_Lion

Yesterday I went to a local Street Fighter IV tournament.  It was small and although I did not play, It was still fun.  I saw an old friend there who was talking hell of shit and thought he was going to win the tournament, so I made a bet with him.  If he lost he had to sing the Street Fighter 4 theme song.  Of course he lost and this is the result.

AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AniMoney

Our next American Idol.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By demontium
    @Duke_Lion said:
    " Yesterday I went to a local Street Fighter IV tournament.  It was small and although I did not play, It was still fun.  I saw an old friend there who was talking hell of shit and thought he was going to win the tournament, so I made a bet with him.  If he lost he had to sing the Street Fighter 4 theme song.  Of course he lost and this is the result.

"
    Mine is better. 

@AniMoney said:
    " Our next American Idol. "
    Speak for yourself; then get on xbox and play me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.