#154 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2102 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @nanofear said:
"
"
what was the point of this picture? "
Drew=Dexter "
Drew wears a lot of the moose, Dexter is more Target/Express brand clothing it seems.  He kind of does the same thing as me as far as doing the whole "Very traditional yet casual" style.
#155 Posted by Jezotron (17 posts) -

That piece of clothing has not made it across the atlantic yet. What are they waiting for? Everyone knows the Rapture can't start until the snuggie has made it to all four corners of the earth.

#156 Posted by Reetesh (191 posts) -

Oooh, Ryan has a new hairstyle! Also.. I guess it was short for "automatic" ?

Anyways, man, I hope you unseal things with a 10ft poll and then re-seal it and unseal on camera after knowing its safe! (and not let audience know you are un-sealing for the first time, ofcourse :P )

#157 Posted by CharAznable (773 posts) -

I very much appreciate the close zoom in to reveal the apostrophe in "A'TOMIC." This is why Giant Bomb is second to none.

#158 Posted by Phantom_Gardener (64 posts) -

I wish they would try to drink some of those engery drinks while taping. Letting us know what they think of them

#159 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -
@Phantom_Gardener said:
" I wish they would try to drink some of those engery drinks while taping. Letting us know what they think of them "
They do that during some of their podcasts so I don't really see a need for it in video form.
#160 Posted by OphliaHuntress (88 posts) -

Is it a misspelling of A'tonic? 0.o 'cuz I know misspelling somehow = extreme.

#161 Posted by CashBailey (794 posts) -

Coonce!!

#162 Posted by Winsord (1149 posts) -

Tomic:   Takara Tomy Co., Ltd.|株式会社タカラトミー|Kabushiki-gaisha Takara Tomī|extra= é uma empresa japonesa fabricante de brinquedos, Merchandising infantil e entretenimento, fundada em 1 de março de 2006.

#164 Posted by Spence_5060 (319 posts) -

This was a great mailbag to me.

#165 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

waiting patiently for you, Cyber Ryan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.