GiantBomb SFIV match setup thread.

#701 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Are you in the states mubress? Hope so, I am done with laggy 2 bar out of the country connections :/

#702 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

Anyone one feel like playing my shitty Bison right now?

#703 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" Anyone one feel like playing my shitty Bison right now? "
Wanna play me?
#704 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

Anyone else fell like playing me tonight?  I'm going to be for another hour or so.

#705 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Nobody play Jordan. Do not encourage him to play Honda. Fuck that Sumo bastard.

#706 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -
@Stang said:
" Nobody play Jordan. Do not encourage him to play Honda. Fuck that Sumo bastard. "
I was going to practice with my Bison.     :(
#707 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Might hop online soon if anyone wants to spend a lazy afternoon playing SFIV or HDR. Any takers?

#708 Edited by mubress (1517 posts) -
@Stang: Nope, In the UK so it will suck ballz probably.

@Scooper said:

" Might hop online soon if anyone wants to spend a lazy afternoon playing SFIV or HDR. Any takers? "

I will be on shortly so we can play if your still on. Btw do you play with the 360 standard controller? Been having some issues pulling of charge supers/ultras on the analog stick. I'm sure it's just because I'm not used to it but any tips would be good.
#709 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1501 posts) -
@mubress:

I just want to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you.
#710 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@thegoldencat7: Haha, nice!
#711 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@mubress: Yeah mate, let's play! I'm just dicking around with all characters right now since the second I get Super I'm playing no one buy DJ. Should be good though, I like a fast UK connection. Makes links more fun.
#712 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" @mubress: Yeah mate, let's play! I'm just dicking around with all characters right now since the second I get Super I'm playing no one buy DJ. Should be good though, I like a fast UK connection. Makes links more fun. "

lol, are they more fun when the game suddenly slows down to quarter speed?! Played a few more games and it seems like it was my connection that was at fault. Not sure of the cause though, set-up the same way I played on PS3 and that was fine. Will investigate.
#713 Posted by VicRattlehead (1400 posts) -
@Scooper:  if i can find a 48 hour sub in one of my games ill jump on and play some hdr with you.... was playing it there and it was hella fun lol... deejay is awesome
#714 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@mubress: GGs. You're alot stronger then I thought. I just hopped on without any practice and thought I'd do fine but nop. I gotta make sure I'm ready when I play you again. Strong player. Thank God Rufus' damage is getting nerfed for Super. I don't think I could handle much more of that.

@VicRattlehead:
If you can just message. I'm up for some HDR any time. GT is AquaticPear
#715 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

Anyone here feel like playing some vanilla SF4 with me right now?

#716 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Should of sent me an invite :(

#717 Edited by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Just had some chicken and I'm ready for some Street Fighting. Anyone about? :)))))))))))))))))))))))) Hit me up on my GT-AquaticPear. Ok see you home slices on line.

#718 Posted by Jeffsekai (7052 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" Just had some chicken and I'm ready for some Street Fighting. Anyone about? :)))))))))))))))))))))))) "
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#719 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @Scooper said:
" Just had some chicken and I'm ready for some Street Fighting. Anyone about? :)))))))))))))))))))))))) "
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN
#720 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -

Anyone on PS3 wanna play?

#721 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Anybody want to play for a bit? I need to break in the new stick plus I am antsy (sp) as fuck.

#722 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Anyone want to play some Street Fighter IV......? No....? Where did everyone go......? *looks around* ........ ;(

#723 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" Anyone want to play some Street Fighter IV......? No....? Where did everyone go......? *looks around* ........ ;( "
They've all gone to play Street Super fighter or something, I dunno.

I've sorted my connection now so we could play tomorrow if you want (providing you or I don't receive it early). Mine says it's been posted so I should have it by Friday anyway :)
#724 Edited by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@mubress said:

" @Scooper said:

" Anyone want to play some Street Fighter IV......? No....? Where did everyone go......? *looks around* ........ ;( "
They've all gone to play Street Super fighter or something, I dunno.  I've sorted my connection now so we could play tomorrow if you want (providing you or I don't receive it early). Mine says it's been posted so I should have it by Friday anyway :) "
Yeah I got a text and email this morning saying it's been posted and that it should arrive "tomorrow". When I get Super I'm never playing SFIV again so we should play a few games tonite! Not too many though I kinda wanna get an early night. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.
#725 Posted by OptimalPower (113 posts) -

I on Xbox 360 and my tag is OptimalPower

hit me up for some relatively beginner matches, i am only  d+  :P
i do however use a mic, which in my opinion is a must

#726 Posted by cravins90 (118 posts) -

Hey I don't know if anyone is still active on this, but PM me if you want to play. I main Viper and Sakura, learning Chun Li as well.

#727 Edited by chrispti (226 posts) -

Platform: Xbox 360

Gamertag: CrispAndDipped

Characters I Play: Dhalsim, Ken, Balrog (Boxer), Cody, Akuma

#728 Posted by taladel (5 posts) -

Is there 360/PC crossplay?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.