Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Guile got nerfed and I'm f'ing pissed!

• 89 results
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Renahzor:

Ahh I never clicked that you can punish the drill like that. Headbutts dont work too well against spikes if I remember rightly though. And I never react quick enough for the cr.rh. I always get cannon spiked after a blocked drill. 

will edit later, 1vs100 starting lol
    Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Renahzor

If they have a habit of spamming out a CS after Drill (this happens a lot online because lag makes it near impossible to punish, and im as guilty of it as the rest), maybe try some jab poke -> combos and see how it works, if not just block out the CS and dash punch(works on any blocked CS).  Once you get her knocked down if you crouch at about sweep range she has no real options, CS will go over your head and you can easily bait it if they're abusing it.  She has no real armor breaks (only reversals like everyone, spinning backfist which you'll likely never see, and rh.drill from very close for the 2 hit) so you can get away with a few EX dashes/overheads, just dont get cute when she has ultra.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
    deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

@King9999 said:
    " @PureRok said:
    " @King9999 said:
    " @PureRok said:
    " God that guy talks way too much in that video. I understand a commentator is supposed to commentate... but damn, he doesn't have to give us an essay on the game. Lay off the caffeine. "
    All that means is that he did his job well.  A good commentator should be able to tell you what's going on or why something happened. "
    If you actually watched the video you wouldn't be saying that. He wasn't "doing his job well", he was being a flaming blabbermouth. He wasn't talking about what was happening on the screen, he was just talking about some bullshit that nobody gives the fuck about. Actually, if you watched the video all the way through, you'd see that he never shuts his mouth for more than a second. He is constantly talking. It doesn't help that he has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard, as well as an annoying way of talking.Actually, just from that video I know that I don't like that guy and probably never would. "
    I did watch the video, and I stand by what I said. "
    Same. I watched a lot of the stream and thought he did a great job. What do you want him to say? Slide, blocked. Sonic boom.

Think about who is watching this. Street Fighter nuts; they WANT to hear the full analysis. Also, the fact someone can judge someone else with such nerd rage as King did is astounding.
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Renahzor said:
    " If they have a habit of spamming out a CS after Drill (this happens a lot online because lag makes it near impossible to punish, and im as guilty of it as the rest), maybe try some jab poke -> combos and see how it works, if not just block out the CS and dash punch(works on any blocked CS).  Once you get her knocked down if you crouch at about sweep range she has no real options, CS will go over your head and you can easily bait it if they're abusing it.  She has no real armor breaks (only reversals like everyone, spinning backfist which you'll likely never see, and rh.drill from very close for the 2 hit) so you can get away with a few EX dashes/overheads, just dont get cute when she has ultra. "
    Yeah I know all about forgetting that bitch has an ultra x_x 

I didn't know a drill was punishable, but as you say online I would have never figured it anyway because I eat CS after I try. I try to get them with the pokes, but I need to spend some more solid time learning the combos, I can get a couple of his combos down but I really should take the time to commit them the memory again. Thanks for the tips about standing at sweep range on a knock down, that's always puzzled me is what to do with cammy once I knock her down, good to know the CS will go over my head and I can punish that should win me a fair few more games. What about dash swing blow? My guess is I just eat rh drill, but I dunno, it's all in the mind games I suppose, if they block then it's goodnight cammy lol.

She seems to be a bitch to hit with the headbutt too, I guess it's because she's down so low all the time, I think you can hit her out of drill with it but the timings hard and online almost impossible. Any other times she's particularly vulnerable to headbutt? I don't think I can punish the blocked CS with it I think it stops just short or she has time to block.
    Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By Renahzor

I think your real opening is his link combos that come out of crouch jab.  Thats probably why i have a hard time because i have a TON of guys near here that play rog and are very good at 1 frame links into his headbutt combos.  Her drills are more punishable the closer she is when she starts them, if shes at max range and drills you can almost bet that theres going to be a qucik followup CS, so pay attention to the spacing.  crouch jab has a chance to flat out beat drills on startup as well so from sweep range she has to be very careful.  she would be particularly vulnerable to headbutt if shes paying very high pressure on knockdowns, but alot of us are trying to bait that headbutt to block and punish.

I am unsure but i do not believe her crossup lands on rog, so be prepared for the empty jump-over and throw her or headbutt counter.

Things of note for 'rog vs cammy:

1. Cammy cannot hit a crouch blocking opponent unless she jumps, and if she jumps she eats headbutt.  If you arent charged crouching HP acts as a decent anti air as well
    2. Try to zone her at right near cr.RH range using jabs to keep her from dash throwing & to shut down mkXXdrill.  If she drills from this range theres a good chance you can punish with a crouching jab->combo of your choice.
    3. Learn the 1 frame link for crouching: jab, jab, mk, headbutt, ultra.  im not sure on the mk, but its a different punch there that combos into headbutt.  This link makes it completely hit confirm-able and turns blocked drills into an ultra for you.  Just dont miss the jab link, or a spammed DP will get ya.
    4. Do not stand into hooligan, stay crouching and jab, you can again start the jab link combos from this.
    5. On knockdown, try to bait reversal CSs.  you can do this several ways.  Short rush punches before wakeup, stand close but outside throw range, charge focus and dash back, etc etc.  After you bait a few CSs that should calm her down on that, and you can overhead EX rush punch on wakeup once you're pretty certain she wont be reversing it.
    6. Blocked CSs should be punishable by a simple rush punch, dont forget you can cancel some of his rushes into super.  
    7. Many rushes are safe on block, and when started from sweep range they really cant be reacted to fast enough for reversals etc, this can bait some CSs you can block and punish as well.
    8. If caught in her wakeup games, headbutt beats throw attempt, poke attempts, and TK cannon strike, but loses to block, so try to outthink her in that regard and watch for the crossup C.strike!
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By jakob187

Guile wrecks.  Less QQ, more pew-pew, sir.

Flushes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Flushes

You can say that someone doesn't know how to play Guile all you want, but tournament results don't lie, and they tell us that Guile is not a winning character. Justin Wong, who plays the entire cast with more proficiency than any of you, has gone on record on a Gootecks podcast saying that Guile is the worst character in the arcade version of the game. His anti-airs are unreliable, his damage is low, his ultra is terrible, and he stuns quickly. Guile has virtually no way of dealing with crossups and good, meaty jump-ins on wakeup (other than his ultra, which curiously heat-seeks crossups), no effective pressure game, no scary mixups, and simply requires twice as much work for the same amount of damage that you get with a more solid character. You want to see a sick Guile? Check out L.A. area player Fuson909. That guy looks like he's filming a combo video vs. live opponents, but it just isn't enough.

In high-level play, Guile really isn't a reliable choice. His bad matchups versus characters like Sagat, Ryu, Blanka, Rufus, and Akuma mean he'll run into trouble pretty frequently.
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Flushes said:
    "You can say that someone doesn't know how to play Guile all you want, but tournament results don't lie, and they tell us that Guile is not a winning character. Justin Wong, who plays the entire cast with more proficiency than any of you, has gone on record on a Gootecks podcast saying that Guile is the worst character in the arcade version of the game. His anti-airs are unreliable, his damage is low, his ultra is terrible, and he stuns quickly. Guile has virtually no way of dealing with crossups and good, meaty jump-ins on wakeup (other than his ultra, which curiously heat-seeks crossups), no effective pressure game, no scary mixups, and simply requires twice as much work for the same amount of damage that you get with a more solid character. You want to see a sick Guile? Check out L.A. area player Fuson909. That guy looks like he's filming a combo video vs. live opponents, but it just isn't enough.

In high-level play, Guile really isn't a reliable choice. His bad matchups versus characters like Sagat, Ryu, Blanka, Rufus, and Akuma mean he'll run into trouble pretty frequently.
    "

Well, with all respect to Justin Wong and the rest of America, Japan is leagues ahead of you and their tournament results put Guile well above the bottom of the list. They put Vega as the weakest character and Sagat as the strongest, but only with a difference of a few points across the board. Everyone is pretty well balanced, Guile just happens to have his worst matchups in the most popular characters that's all. He's still a viable choice.

Edit: Besides it's not like Guile's been top teir all these years. He was only ever near top teir before Super Turbo, he's always been somewhere in the middle which is about where he is in 4 maybe a little lower because other characters have been brought in line, but moving down a few spaces in the statistics doesnt mean as much these days because the difference between the top and bottom characters isnt as huge as it used to be, overall the game is much more balanced than any previous, almost to the point where teirs barely even matter anymore, just matchups.

@Renahzor:

Thanks for the tips dude, i'll try putting them into practice, I spent a few hours in training mode last night but I guess after playing it for months on end i'm kinda burned out on SF at the moment, i've started nailing down Rogs cr.lp cr.lp cr.lk headbutt --> ultra combo. I can pull off the ultra when I land a headbutt almost everytime anyway, it's getting the lk to headbutt that can prove challenging but i'm getting there, never been very good with combos tbh i've always relied on adapting to my opponent but that doesnt always work.

Online is way too laggy for most combos too :\ But I should still learn them anyway. The above is good because I can change things up by replacing headbutt with a dash, so if they block I can dash upper instead and if they hesitate, throw. Although something tells me that won't be as reliable here as it is in super turbo! Haha, rog headbutt antics.
    Flushes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Flushes

I'd like to know what you're actually trying to say, because all I can see here is circular logic and contradictions. You can't say that Guile is both a "viable choice" and that he "just happens to have his worst matchups" against the most popular characters, because those things are mutually exclusive in high-level play. You then go on to say that "tiers barely matter" and that "only matchups" do. Do you even understand that the current japanese tier list for the game is a matchup chart? Guile is not a tournament winning character, and you present no platform to argue to the contrary other than a predictably feeble appeal to our supposed ignorance of how skilled the japanese are. Unless you're going to present specific evidence that picking Guile is anything other than a pointless handicap at the highest level, then perhaps this discussion can continue.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Stang

The topic creator is not at "the highest level." Nobody in this thread is at "the highest level." Guile can hold his own very well when casuals are playing...you know the type of people in this thread. Blaming a character for your losing tendencies when in reality you just suck is ridiculous. That would be the case in this thread.

When looking at high level play, I agree, he is near the bottom of the totem pole. Did that make your day?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Flushes said:
    "I'd like to know what you're actually trying to say, because all I can see here is circular logic and contradictions. You can't say that Guile is both a "viable choice" and that he "just happens to have his worst matchups" against the most popular characters, because those things are mutually exclusive in high-level play. You then go on to say that "tiers barely matter" and that "only matchups" do. Do you even understand that the current japanese tier list for the game is a matchup chart? Guile is not a tournament winning character, and you present no platform to argue to the contrary other than a predictably feeble appeal to our supposed ignorance of how skilled the japanese are. Unless you're going to present specific evidence that picking Guile is anything other than a pointless handicap at the highest level, then perhaps this discussion can continue. "

It's not more a pointless handicap than picking a myriad of other characters is my point. You people are making him out to be the absolute worst character on the planet (You flat out stated so yourself) when the fact of the matter is that he is not, and even if that were true, the distance between the top and bottom characters is so small in SFIV that ANYBODY is still a viable choice. Just because you don't see people winning tournaments with him doesn't mean he can't.

Also, tiers don't matter, like I said, because the characters are so closely balanced that apart from maybe Sagat on top and Vega on bottom, everybody is around about the same level. Which is why specific character matchups become more prevelant than any rankings list ever could, and yes I know the Japanese tier list is an amalgamation if characters matchup results, durrr how else do you get a tier list? I'm arguing the results that make up that tier list are far more important than the list itself. Overall, guile does pretty well against a lot of characters, his worst matchups just happen to be people like Sagat and Ryu. It's shitty luck of the draw that's all, he still does well against a lot of characters.

Besides, who the fuck cares about player skill, i'm not talking about player skill at all here i'm simply talking about the potential of the character, what his options are and what he's capable of. I couldn't give a shit that somebody (myself included) cannot perform those actions, it's not relevant. Otherwise we could all march around going "WAhhh El Fuerte is the worst character because I don't know how to play him" Given that Guile has more options and is more versatile than just over half the characters in the game (console version at least) i'd say he's hardly on the bottom of the pile. Even in the arcade version he still has a few advantages which make him viable, but I wouldn't advise picking him in a tournament any more or less than I would advise another character, you go with what you are comfortable with. Just look at Daigo, evidence that character strength alone is irrelevent to these things it's all about how you play, Ryu isn't the absolute top tier and never has been, he's always been considered average to top, yet Daigo smacks around supposed god tier character with him every single time.

Guile has not been nerfed all that greatly, it just feels that way because other characters who were shitty before, got a bit of a boost that's all.
    ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By ImperiousRix
    @The_A_Drain said:
    "@Flushes said:
    "I'd like to know what you're actually trying to say, because all I can see here is circular logic and contradictions. You can't say that Guile is both a "viable choice" and that he "just happens to have his worst matchups" against the most popular characters, because those things are mutually exclusive in high-level play. You then go on to say that "tiers barely matter" and that "only matchups" do. Do you even understand that the current japanese tier list for the game is a matchup chart? Guile is not a tournament winning character, and you present no platform to argue to the contrary other than a predictably feeble appeal to our supposed ignorance of how skilled the japanese are. Unless you're going to present specific evidence that picking Guile is anything other than a pointless handicap at the highest level, then perhaps this discussion can continue. "
    It's not more a pointless handicap than picking a myriad of other characters is my point. You people are making him out to be the absolute worst character on the planet (You flat out stated so yourself) when the fact of the matter is that he is not, and even if that were true, the distance between the top and bottom characters is so small in SFIV that ANYBODY is still a viable choice. Just because you don't see people winning tournaments with him doesn't mean he can't.Also, tiers don't matter, like I said, because the characters are so closely balanced that apart from maybe Sagat on top and Vega on bottom, everybody is around about the same level. Which is why specific character matchups become more prevelant than any rankings list ever could, and yes I know the Japanese tier list is an amalgamation if characters matchup results, durrr how else do you get a tier list? I'm arguing the results that make up that tier list are far more important than the list itself. Overall, guile does pretty well against a lot of characters, his worst matchups just happen to be people like Sagat and Ryu. It's shitty luck of the draw that's all, he still does well against a lot of characters.Besides, who the fuck cares about player skill, i'm not talking about player skill at all here i'm simply talking about the potential of the character, what his options are and what he's capable of. I couldn't give a shit that somebody (myself included) cannot perform those actions, it's not relevant. Otherwise we could all march around going "WAhhh El Fuerte is the worst character because I don't know how to play him" Given that Guile has more options and is more versatile than just over half the characters in the game (console version at least) i'd say he's hardly on the bottom of the pile. Even in the arcade version he still has a few advantages which make him viable, but I wouldn't advise picking him in a tournament any more or less than I would advise another character, you go with what you are comfortable with. Just look at Daigo, evidence that character strength alone is irrelevent to these things it's all about how you play, Ryu isn't the absolute top tier and never has been, he's always been considered average to top, yet Daigo smacks around supposed god tier character with him every single time. Guile has not been nerfed all that greatly, it just feels that way because other characters who were shitty before, got a bit of a boost that's all."

Very well said, A Drain.
    All I have to add is that even though one wouldn't consider Guile a "tournament winning" character based on the results of significant pro tournaments, that would also mean that over 50 percent of the roster are also not "tournament winning".  Would we really prefer that everyone just role with Sagat, Ryu, Rufus, Dhalsim, and Balrog because that's what tournament contenders use?  I think that kind of eliminates the point of character balancing and the variety that makes these games such joys to play.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By napalm

I wiped the floor with an Akuma player tonight. Patient zoning did the trick.

Flushes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Flushes

Ah yes, the obligatory "I just beat this x with y, therefore, x is fine" blanket statement. Moving on.

You're digging yourself into a pretty hilarious hole. What the hell are you talking about when you say Ryu isn't the "absolute top-tier?" Ryu is considered second to (very rarely) third strongest in the game without exception, and does not have a bad matchup across the board. Daigo uses absolutely every dirty Ryu trick in the book, and wins because of it. Did you see him hit a standing hitconfirmed EX hadoken into ultra this year at mid-screen? Also, please stop talking about Street Fighter 4 as if the game's balance is beyond forming an accurate tier list. The console characters are so relentlessly shitty that even mentioning them in this discussion is laughable. Yes, over 50 percent of the roster are not realistic choices if you are serious about winning, and the sooner you face that fact, the sooner you will improve at the game. Should the game be balanced further? Absolutely. But no amount of playing Guile will improve him now, and really only serves to benefit you in learning a rare matchup or having a weird counter-pick ace up your sleeve if you manage to become exceptional with him. We shouldn't settle for an unbalanced game, but you need to suck it up and play what you have. Did you watch Evo top 8? Ryu, Akuma, Boxer, Boxer, Ryu, Rufus, a Zangief counterpick, a Boxer counterpick, etc. Just because you don't play at that level does not mean that a character cannot have an advantage over another.

If you're losing with Guile, then yes, chances are you're getting worked in bad matches. We've all seen specialist low-tier players become absolute freakshows with Guile, Sakura, Cammy, whatever, but even those players get stonewalled eventually by the reality that the game is not as balanced as you think. Sanford Kelly ran a goddamn train on pretty much everyone with a retarded mixup Cammy this year, and Sabre made Alex Valle look like an old-ass man with Sakura, but I can guarantee more than a little of that was due to the matchup unfamiliarity you get when playing characters like that. Sanford switched when he had to play Justin, and Sabre didn't make it out of his pool.

If you want to play Guile, prepare to be frustrated. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean stop, but understand that he is at a disadvantage probably 70 percent of the time if you consider the characters that most people play. "Guile got nerfed and I'm F'ing Pissed?" You got that right, brother.
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Flushes:

The bulk of my point was that Street Fighter IV is more balanced than any other previous Street Fighter (Exception being HD Remix maybe) and that all characters are much more viable than lower tier characters in other games because the power difference gap is that much smaller. I'm not denying it's existance, but i'm saying that it's a lot smaller than it used to be.

Also, I don't remember making any blanket statement about beating anybody with anything. I just stated something you don't seem to be able to accept, which is that anybody in SFIV is a viable choice, which is true no matter how many tournament results you quote me. Ok sure, so you make it much more difficult on yourself, so what? Nowhere near as difficult as it would be trying to win with low tier characters in previous games that is the point i'm making here, everybody is pretty evenly balanced but of course at the end of the day somebody has to draw the short straw. I still don't believe Guile is anymore 'the worst' than Ryu is 'the best' (he's never ever been considered the absolute best character, a statement you didn't deny by stating he was always considered near the top due to his staggaring well-roundedness) Guile is not the worst character at all, yet you are all making out that he is. Simply not true. Also, the console characters are in the game that the majority of people (even the tournament scene) now play, so mentioning them is hardly 'laughable' when they are part of the roster.

You talk about not settling for an unbalanced game, shit, if SFIV is unbalanced I guess you never played Alpha 2, Alpha 3, or heck, any Street Fighter, ever. SFIV is commendably well balanced, moreso than any other fighting game around at the moment other than HD Remix.

I stand by everything I said before regardless of how many times you are going to rag on the console characters or the game itself. For the record, a lot of people at tournaments are still playing what they know, for ages now people have been talking about El Fuertes potential yet nobody has stepped up to the mark because they don't want to jeapordize their chances. Which is fine i'm not going to bash them for that at all, it's a tournament you play what works and what you know how to make work, you don't take silly risks. But saying Guile is as bad as you are making out is still flat out wrong.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By napalm

I think one also has to take into account that every fighting game usually has one, two, maybe three powerfighters who are just a good bit better than all of the other players. In the case of SFIV, I'd say that was Ryu, M. Bison and Sagat. These players aren't impossible to beat, but they prove to be a much tougher opponent than say, an E. Honda or a Blanka.

copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By copycatzen

OK so they need to fix the damage of his ultra and make the recovery time after a sonic boom even faster.... Also make the flash kick a priority over all the opponents air attacks (just like back in the day with SF2) 

almost forgot.... they need to change the super and ultra to a double fireball motion... WTF

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#68  Edited By Driadon

Holy necro thread. I think it can be said that Guile can absolutely RAEP if you focus on his normals. I've had my fair share of troubles against smart Guile players that use his huge reach to their advantage over sitting there and flash kicking/sonic boom spamming.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By Jeffsekai

lmao

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By regularassmilk
    @Stang said:
    " Sorry to say it, but it sounds like you just are not very good. I come across a butt load of good Guile's in G2. "
    This.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By napalm

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This shit is like eight months old. Fuck you, whoever the fuck bumped this. I'll never escape my past. :[ :[

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @Napalm said:
    " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This shit is like eight months old. Fuck you, whoever the fuck bumped this. I'll never escape my past. :[ :[ "
    Its 6 months old. THE RAGE IS BLINDING YOUR VISION
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Stang
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " @Napalm said:
    " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This shit is like eight months old. Fuck you, whoever the fuck bumped this. I'll never escape my past. :[ :[ "
    Its 6 months old. THE RAGE IS BLINDING YOUR VISION "
    Haha good one.

@regularassmilk said:
    " @Stang said:
    " Sorry to say it, but it sounds like you just are not very good. I come across a butt load of good Guile's in G2. "
    This. "

Wow, I was actually in G2 once. At this point I have enough epeen points to have gotten to G1 twice, starting from 0! FML!!
    AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By AniMoney

lmao this should be a good read later when i'm bored

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By turbomonkey138
    @Stang said:
    im in G3-c :D so many ken's and Ryu's 
    copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By copycatzen
    @Napalm said:
    "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This shit is like eight months old. Fuck you, whoever the fuck bumped this. I'll never escape my past. :[ :[ "

No problem man... Ill keep it alive forever .....
     by the way? do you still suck?
    EvilGreenDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By EvilGreenDevil

"HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE" 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Scooper

I liked reading through this again. Thanks, whoever bumped this.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @Scooper said:
    " I liked reading through this again. Thanks, whoever bumped this. "
    You can thank your friendly neighborhood spider man
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Stang
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " @Scooper said:
    You can thank your friendly neighborhood spider man "
    Sorry Jeff, but that was an uber fail.
    ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    @Stang said:
    " @Jeffsekai said:
    " @Scooper said:
    Sorry Jeff, but that was an uber fail. "
    Nah i give him  a 8 out of 10 for effort 
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Stang
    @ZombieHunter said:
    " @Stang said:
    " @Jeffsekai said:
    " @Scooper said:
    Sorry Jeff, but that was an uber fail. "
    Nah i give him  a 8 out of 10 for effort  "
    Fine, 8 out of 10 for effort.
    1 out of 10 for execution.
    Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Plasma

This is the most dysfunctional forum ever. 

We resurrect a 6 month thread, and use it just to talk about everything but what the original thread was about.... awesome. 

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#84  Edited By animateria

Get ready to re-tread it when SSFIV comes out!

Discussion will be about how much Guile improved, and how much more the other characters improved, which consequently made Guile low on the list once again no matter what.  

Anyways, with all those new characters and tweaks... who knows what will happen?

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#85  Edited By lordofultima

Err, zombie thread?

SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SpecialBuddy
    @lordofultima said:
    " Err, zombie thread? "
    BRAAAIIINSSSS!
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By turbomonkey138

Will this thread ever leave ?

Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Plasma

I know its a bit late now, but I saw this the other day and it made me laugh :P

No Caption Provided
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Scooper
    @Plasma said:
    " I know its a bit late now, but I saw this the other day and it made me laugh :P
    No Caption Provided
    "
    I really want to play that card game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.