Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Hori EX2 Joystick for XBOX 360, HELP!?!?!

DamaskRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DamaskRose

Okay, so i'm thinking of purchasing this fightstick (Hori EX2 - XBOX 360) at some point click the link to see the exact one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hori-Officially-Licensed-Fighting-Stick/dp/B000V02P6Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236001722&sr=8-1

Yea that one, my issue is it only has six buttons, don't i need eight to play Street Fighter IV, and the colour of the buttons would mean that two punch buttons are on the top aswell as a kick button then the bottom buttons would mean another kick button and the heavy kick and punch buttons, this seems like a ridiculous set up, how can this be played with SFIV, also don't i need what would be the left and right trigger buttons for a sweep attack and EX moves for certain characters??

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

Street Fighter IV arcade cabinets only have six buttons...all of the special attacks are done with multiple button presses, it's the console versions that use extra controller buttons for different things.  I guess you've never played any Street Fighter games in an arcade before?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By kush

I do not recommend the Hori EX2 at all...I own one and I actually prefer using my regular controller over my Hori. I would just wait and spend the extra money on the Madcatz TE (or build your own), or just stick with the regular controller.

DamaskRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DamaskRose

Being from England. No!

satseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By satseb
    Kush said:
    "I do not recommend the Hori EX2 at all...I own one and I actually prefer using my regular controller over my Hori..."
    disagree. I love my hori EX2, great stick and has a square gate like the SF4 arcade cabinet. get it.

You only need six buttons, the hori is the perfect beginner stick for Street Fighter 4.
    Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scullinator

I love my Hori EX2 as well.  Its the only thing I play all fighting games with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.