Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

How to cancel into honda's ultra/super?

krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By krazychris

any tips on comboing honda's ultra and super I think I'm doing somthing wrong with the stick so any tips would be nice.

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By SamStrife

Check youtube, it will be much easier to see it preformed rather than reading about it.

fRAWRst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fRAWRst

his ultra has no combo into abilities, just need to get an opponent in recovery

as for his super, you can cancel into it from his headbutts, or his hundred hand slap. just add a (charged) <--- ---> <--- ----> P to either of the moves while theyre hitting your opponent.

krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By krazychris
    @fRAWRst: thanks, I can do it from his hundead hand slap after jumping in but I can't do it from his headbutt, I just can't see how I can charge it up again and throw out the motion before he finishes hitting. Just somthing I'll need to work on I guess.
    krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By krazychris
    @fRAWRst: thanks, I can do it from his hundead hand slap after jumping in but I can't do it from his headbutt, I just can't see how I can charge it up again and throw out the motion before he finishes hitting. Just somthing I'll need to work on I guess.
    fRAWRst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fRAWRst

you use the same charge

(charge) <----- -----> P (this is the headbutt) then add another <-------- ------- > P to cancel into the super. You can spam the punch and rock the stick back and forth after you get the headbutt if you're having trouble.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.