Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Hows the PS3 community?

SUBL1ME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SUBL1ME

I had SF4 at launch for 360 then traded it in after a couple months, now I feel like re-buying it for PS3 which is what I should have got in the first place. Just wondering if the PS3 SF4 community is still thriving and on a lesser note are they any worse or better than the 360 community? It seemed like 1 in 10 players I met on 360 were actually legit good and everyone else were spammers and shotokan users who seemed to have no qualms about spamming shoryuken and hadouken for an entire match.

jaycee13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jaycee13

from what ive played its about the same on both consoles but i seem to get my ass kicked more on ps3

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Well around here at Giantbomb it seems more people play on the 360, but from what I hear it's not that much of a difference on either console of the amount of people playing.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

I would think that Street Fighter 4 would be more popular on the Playstation 3 since it is a Japanese game console and some of Street Fighter's most die hard fans are in Japan

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Gambit
    @Br3adfan:  well he isnt gonna be playing anyone in japan unless he has some badass internet.

Im not that sure about the ps3 community but I know the 360 is pretty good. I have seen 3 or 4 regular posters in the forum that are on ps3 though.
    babz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By babz

sf4 on ps3 is good. online community is good on psn! and yea i wishhhhhhhh i could play jpn players but even with my bad ass net..................... nope!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.