I feel like playing a shoto....

• 78 results
#51 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@Belonpopo said:
" I find Rufus a good Anti-Honda. "
Honda has the advantage in that match, IMO
#52 Posted by Belonpopo (1823 posts) -
@lordofultima:
In my experince agianst Honda as Rufus Honda just does that thing were he launches himself across the map like a missle, I counter that with a well timed Messiah kick and when he's cruppled bust out the Ultra Combo.
#53 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@Belonpopo said:
" @lordofultima: In my experince agianst Honda as Rufus Honda just does that thing were he launches himself across the map like a missle, I counter that with a well timed Messiah kick and when he's cruppled bust out the Ultra Combo. "
Random headbutts? Did you fight MIKE ROSS?! 

Neutral, jump forward, and jump backward fierce works very well for honda in that match. That and honda can just squat on a lead, wait for inevitable dive kicks and fierce/EX headbutt you out of the air.
#54 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@lordofultima: This is probably a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway, is it possible to FADC E. Honda's headbutt? I don't use FADC that often, but I'd like to find other uses for getting myself out of tight situations. Just to clarify, when I say FADC, I mean dash back so you absorb the damage but don't get knocked down. I don't necessarily mean FADC > attack.
#55 Posted by Soap (3592 posts) -

Do what i do. Dont pick any character based on tier listings, or style... just pick the one you think looks the coolest and run with it. Even if they suck, at least you will look good ;)
#56 Posted by j_drace (353 posts) -

Personally, I pick Akuma.  I've been doing it since SF II so I'm very comfortable playing with him.  I win 4 out of 5 games with him.  I find his move list the easiest and I also find his Super and Ultra moves the easiest and most effective.  If you really know how to use Akuma you will be unstoppable however you're going to be prone to a lot of insults when beat the lames who play the game.

#57 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@j_drace said:
" Personally, I pick Akuma.  I've been doing it since SF II so I'm very comfortable playing with him.  I win 4 out of 5 games with him.  I find his move list the easiest and I also find his Super and Ultra moves the easiest and most effective.  If you really know how to use Akuma you will be unstoppable however you're going to be prone to a lot of insults when beat the lames who play the game. "
4/5 wins you say? Want to go first to ten?
#58 Edited by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@j_drace said:

" Personally, I pick Akuma.  I've been doing it since SF II so I'm very comfortable playing with him.  I win 4 out of 5 games with him.  I find his move list the easiest and I also find his Super and Ultra moves the easiest and most effective.  If you really know how to use Akuma you will be unstoppable however you're going to be prone to a lot of insults when beat the lames who play the game. "

No one should play that Akuma, he's broken. 

@Napalm: Headbutt is armor breaking, so you can't focus it.
#59 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@lordofultima: Oh yeah?! Well... I'll show you! *slams door in the way out*
#60 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

The only correct answer is watch some games of Lordofultima against Cannedhedgehog-then choose Akuma or Gen.

#61 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @j_drace said:
4/5 wins you say? Want to go first to ten? "
He sounds like me from six months ago.
#62 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" @Stang said:
" @j_drace said:
He sounds like me from six months ago. "
Nah, you were just hella annoying back then. I don't recall you ever saying you would destroy people.
#63 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Napalm said:
" @Stang said:
" @j_drace said:
Nah, you were just hella annoying back then. I don't recall you ever saying you would destroy people. "
You were just destroyed.

MIND BLOWN. OMG.

Hey, Stang, let's fight. This is, unless we get like a bar. Then, we aren't.
#64 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -

If my family wasn't insane, maybe I could get a good day of Street Fighter in. It'll be good to be playing around a bunch of mostly positive energy come Final Round, and a bit of morton energy.

#65 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" @Stang said:
" @Napalm said:
" @Stang said:
" @j_drace said:
Nah, you were just hella annoying back then. I don't recall you ever saying you would destroy people. "
You were just destroyed.  MIND BLOWN. OMG.  Hey, Stang, let's fight. This is, unless we get like a bar. Then, we aren't. "
I have no idea what is going on now :\ Do you actually want to play? If so, I will later, currently trying to compress and upload a set against Ulitma, it is going to be a while.
#66 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

No, maybe not tonight. I keep getting raped and it's just angering me. Add to you buttering and pounding my ass for an hour. Yeah, maybe not tonight.

#67 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" No, maybe not tonight. I keep getting raped and it's just angering me. Add to you buttering and pounding my ass for an hour. Yeah, maybe not tonight. "
This taken out of context could sound suuuuper wierd. It actualy kinda sounda wierd in context.
#68 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" @Napalm said:
" No, maybe not tonight. I keep getting raped and it's just angering me. Add to you buttering and pounding my ass for an hour. Yeah, maybe not tonight. "
This taken out of context could sound suuuuper wierd. It actualy kinda sounda wierd in context. "
KY Jelly, Butter, it's all the same when it comes to taking a good metaphorical raping. Which, is what I've been partaking in all night... involuntarily of course.

Hm. I'll stop.
#69 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -

play blanka, he is the best shoto.

#70 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
" The only correct answer is watch some games of Lordofultima against Cannedhedgehog-then choose Akuma or Gen. "
This. Gen is clearly the best shoto.
#71 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy said:
" @dbz1995 said:
" The only correct answer is watch some games of Lordofultima against Cannedhedgehog-then choose Akuma or Gen. "
This. Gen is clearly the best shoto. "
What? Gen is the worst Cammy.
#72 Posted by animateria (3253 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @SpecialBuddy said:
" @dbz1995 said:
What? Gen is the worst Cammy. "
What? Cammy is the worst Cammy. She decided that being Bison was a better idea.

#73 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@animateria said:
" @lordofultima said:
" @SpecialBuddy said:
" @dbz1995 said:
What? Gen is the worst Cammy. "
What? Cammy is the worst Cammy. She decided that being Bison was a better idea.

"
That is a pretty good idea. That's a good outfit. I'm hoping for a Bison mankini outfit now.
#74 Posted by Baillie (4175 posts) -

Ryu is the most boring character to play as. Ken is way more fun.

#75 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@Baillie said:
" Ryu is the most boring character to play as. Ken is way more fun. "
Disagree. Playing Ken is like Magic Johnson playing basketball knowing he has aids. What a douche thing to do.
#76 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@lordofultima: Not cool sir.
#77 Posted by Baillie (4175 posts) -
@lordofultima: That may well be the case, but it's still more exciting than playing as the generic ryu.
#78 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

Ryu is clinical, Ken is wild.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.