I Need...Training! ( o'-')--o Q('-'Q)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CitizenJP (983 posts) -

So I recently downloaded SF4 on Xbox Live off Games On Demand because the hype for SSF4 is killing me inside lol. Anyways, it's been a few months since I last played (which was on Windows Live with the PC version) so I'm just starting to work the rust off with my main, Fei Long. So right now I'm unlocking the characters again and practicing a lot because I want to be good when SSF4 is out! So I was wondering if anyone is down to spar, battle, and have epic matches and get ready for SSF4, please add me on Live! 

Here's my gamertag: HurricaneJP 

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18784 posts) -
@CitizenJP:  Didn't you post this thread last night?
#3 Posted by CitizenJP (983 posts) -
@JJOR64:  Yeah but it got deleted last night too! I don't know why and when I went back to check it, it was gone and not even on my profile. :/
#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18784 posts) -
@CitizenJP:  It most likely got deleted because we have this match up thread HERE.
#5 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

POST ON MATCHUP THREAD . GET HYPE !

#6 Posted by CitizenJP (983 posts) -

Ooooooh Ok thx guys! :D

#7 Edited by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

But the matchup thread doesn't have the cute little text boxer and trainer in the title! Seriously, that's awesome!

#8 Posted by CitizenJP (983 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero:  Lol thx for noticing man! I was hoping somebody would like it. :D
#9 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@CitizenJP: Its fairly adorable ....
#10 Posted by Seedofpower (3909 posts) -

Before this thread gets deleted, I want to point out i like this emote

( o'-')--o Q('-'Q)

#11 Posted by lordofultima (6186 posts) -

See match-up thread. Locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.