Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

I'm getting pretty tirerd of not being able to save replays.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alex_Murphy

I was playing Zangief against a Ryu player and barley won the first round. The second round he's all over me, I can't even get out of the corner. Nothing is working and it looks like this guy is going to get a perfect, so I start throwing out light punches and kicks to try and keep that from happening. I finally land a jab and escape to the other side of the screen with no life left. I'm just psyched that I didn't give up a perfect so I give the guy a taunt, and I guess he doesen't like that cause he comes after me, but I keep beating him to the jump kick. I'm jumping past his shoryuken's and catching him on the way down. Then right as he's throwing a fireball in my face I get my ultra off and it's game over. Comeback of the century and I can't save the goddamn thing because they didn't release that tournament update yet.  I guess there's no word on when that's coming out or we would have herd about it but I remember having some great Capcom Vs SNK 2 replays saved so I wish they would hurry up with the update so we could start saving and sharing our awsome matches.

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Reale

yawn

wait a few days... CE patch is coming out with what you want and it has a ratio for people that disconnect also.

oh and this post helped capcom issue it out faster...

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ImperiousRix

Sheesh, Reale, calm down.
    Where does it say that CE patch is coming out in a few day?  I honestly haven't heard ANYTHING about when that's coming out.  I personally am more looking forward to some of the other new additions that are supposedly supposed to be included, but saving replays will definitely be cool.  There are plenty of pretty boss matches I wish I could relive.
    BTW, does anyone know if there's gonna be some site where we can upload these like they did with the Skate and Skate 2 replays?

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Alex_Murphy
    ImperiousRix said:
    ".Where does it say that CE patch is coming out in a few day?  I honestly haven't heard ANYTHING about when that's coming out."
    Me either, there was some talk before or right when the game came out that the update was supposed to show up in March but with no word from Capcom it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I thought they were going to have a discounted price for buying all the new costumes for 1,000 M$ points or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.