Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

More and More Street Fighter

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

Edited By Heartagram

So i played street fighter from like 2pm till like...nowish and i feel like I'm actually getting better.

I polished off the 10 ranked wins without losing legit and it made me feel so happy i did a little sexy dance. After that i played a bunch more and got 50 wins and i am now only playing player matches cause thats when the game is actually fun.

If anyone wants to play some games with me let me know i love some healthy competetion rather than a guy who picks ken 5 times and still decides not to change after i beat him mercilessly.

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Heartagram

So i played street fighter from like 2pm till like...nowish and i feel like I'm actually getting better.

I polished off the 10 ranked wins without losing legit and it made me feel so happy i did a little sexy dance. After that i played a bunch more and got 50 wins and i am now only playing player matches cause thats when the game is actually fun.

If anyone wants to play some games with me let me know i love some healthy competetion rather than a guy who picks ken 5 times and still decides not to change after i beat him mercilessly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.