Most Attempted Fierce Shoryukens In a Row

#1 Posted by Ben_H (3383 posts) -

What's the most you've had?  I just had SEVEN.  I'm talking only fierce shoryukens, no other moves in between.  He had me cornered and repeatedly tried.  I blocked all of them then Tiger Kneed him to put him in his place.

#2 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
#3 Posted by YetiAntics (1491 posts) -

i lost count...
#4 Posted by Symphony (1912 posts) -
@Stang said:

"   [video]

    I win the flowchart award. "
That was the absolute worst ending to a match I have ever seen.
#5 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Symphony: Looks like you have been sippin' on that haterade again!
#6 Posted by Jeffsekai (7042 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Symphony: Looks like you have been sippin' on that haterade again! "
Common stang don't u know Haters gonna hate!
#7 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: Some people just cannot appreciate the beauty that is the flowchart Ken. No sense in wasting time trying to show these people the light, they just don't know.
#8 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @Stang said:
" @Symphony: Looks like you have been sippin' on that haterade again! "
Common stang don't u know Haters gonna hate! "

Though stang that ending made me giggle.
#9 Posted by Symphony (1912 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Jeffsekai: Some people just cannot appreciate the beauty that is the flowchart Ken. No sense in wasting time trying to show these people the light, they just don't know. "
I didn't really mean the SRK spamming so much as the fact you practically gave the round to him TWICE and he still lost.
#10 Posted by EvilGreenDevil (199 posts) -

needs more fierce SRKs

#11 Posted by Tiwi (1401 posts) -

aww the gift that is a missed SRK. as a Cammy player I enjoy a good old punish.

#12 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Symphony said:
" @Stang said:

"   [video]

    I win the flowchart award. "
That was the absolute worst ending to a match I have ever seen. "
If by worst you mean best then yes, you're correct.
#13 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Scooper: I embrace your hate. It only further strengthens my flowchart. 
#14 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@Stang: That end was poetic.
#15 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@DanielJW: As you can tell, my Ken skills are supreme. Dr Chaos wishes he could do that!
 
Is it sad I still giggle when I watch that?
#16 Edited by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Nice ending, Stang.
 
I've finally decided to try Championship mode, and have just made it to G3-A with my extremely mediocre Cammy abilities.  I can't say as I've fought too many people who have done Fierce SRK's in a row, but I have run into plenty of Kens who will attempt wake-up SRK after wake-up SRK when they get knocked down.  It doesn't even matter that I keep blocking, they just keep throwing them out there.

#17 Posted by MrJared (398 posts) -

You have not seen uppercuts until you have seen JR's amazing performance at the Arcade Infinity team tourney earlier this year. Make sure to watch with annotations so that you don't have to keep count. 
 
  

  
 "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
#18 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

JR is Ironfist? makes so much sense. I remember on the denjin podcast that Ironfist was sorta famous in Japan for that video xD

#19 Posted by Shadow (4981 posts) -
@MrJared said:

" You have not seen uppercuts until you have seen JR's amazing performance at the Arcade Infinity team tourney earlier this year. Make sure to watch with annotations so that you don't have to keep count. 
 
  

   "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" "
 "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
#20 Posted by Jeffsekai (7042 posts) -
@MrJared: DUDE So glad someone else has seen that video, it is easily my favourite match of 09 
 
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#21 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -
@Plasma said:
" JR is Ironfist? makes so much sense. I remember on the denjin podcast that Ironfist was sorta famous in Japan for that video xD "
I think this is a different JR. Not the one we all know and love.
#22 Posted by Jeffsekai (7042 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy said:
" @Plasma said:
" JR is Ironfist? makes so much sense. I remember on the denjin podcast that Ironfist was sorta famous in Japan for that video xD "
I think this is a different JR. Not the one we all know and love. "
It is. That JR was mashing because he was drunk, the JR we know mashes because he thinks hes cool.
#23 Posted by lordofultima (6255 posts) -

If I see two consecutive uppercuts I flip out. The armfish video is great though, always good to watch it again.

#24 Posted by YetiAntics (1491 posts) -

Ahahaha, first time i see that video. 
Stang has been out-charted.
#25 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@PantyshotMQN: It doesn't count if it is not Ken mashing them out! I still hold the scrub record!
#26 Posted by copycatzen (816 posts) -
@MrJared said:
"You have not seen uppercuts until you have seen JR's amazing performance at the Arcade Infinity team tourney earlier this year. Make sure to watch with annotations so that you don't have to keep count. 
 
  
   "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" "

"The only real tortilla is a corn tortilla"
I second that

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.