Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

My first guide

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Gambit

This is my first time writing any kind of guide, So it may not be great but any advice are things to add would be nice. Let me know what you guys think.

My Ryu guide.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

Good shit man, I can't really add anything to it since I know nothing about Ryu, but maybe an Akuma guide is in the future. c.HP should probably be added to normals, and maybe HP in general, since I've seen some pretty nifty combos from Ryu with that followed up by an DP. And of course c.HP is the best antiair for cross-up range jumps.

I'd talk a lot about the purpose of hit/block strings, and all his big hit confirmation combos, i.e. c.LP-c.LP, c.LP, c.MK -> FB or whatever.

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Gambit

I plan on adding a block string section and yeah I will had c.HP and probley a cross-up section as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.