Need help remembering a fighting game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hunkulese (2833 posts) -

When I was a kid we used to go on vacations at a lake and they had this one fighting game I loved (on a NeoGeo cabinet I think) 
There was a Rasputin inspired character and a captain somebody who was like inspector gadget. You could either do the regular arcade mode or death match with spikey walls and other gimmicky matches.
I really feel like I should remember what this game was called and I'm sure the first person who reads this will be able to help me out.

#2 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

The game you're looking for is 
  

#3 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
#4 Posted by Hunkulese (2833 posts) -

Sorry didn't see the I can't remember the name of a game forum. I thought the people on the Street Fighter board were friendly and would probably know since they seem to be the most fanatical fighting fans around these parts. Guess I was wrong and it's just a bunch of dicks.
 
The game was world heroes if anyone else was curious.

#5 Posted by Hunkulese (2833 posts) -
@AniMoney: Yep thanks
#6 Posted by Jeffsekai (7049 posts) -
@Hunkulese said:
" Sorry didn't see the I can't remember the name of a game forum. I thought the people on the Street Fighter board were friendly and would probably know since they seem to be the most fanatical fighting fans around these parts. Guess I was wrong and it's just a bunch of dicks.  The game was world heroes if anyone else was curious. "
Post it in General Discussion, plus were dicks why would we help you now.
#7 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

its world heroes of course, you had me at "rasputin"

#8 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@Hunkulese said:
" @AniMoney: Yep thanks "
No problem. We're not all dicks on this forum. Well, actually we are, but not all the time haha. 
#9 Edited by Jeffsekai (7049 posts) -
@AniMoney said:

" @Hunkulese said:

" @AniMoney: Yep thanks "
No problem. We're not all dicks on this forum. Well, actually we are, but not all the time haha.  "
:D
#10 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@Hunkulese: Yet i see you being the dick by deliberately posting in the wrong board. 
#11 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

STOP BEING DICKS SCRUBS!

#12 Edited by Plasma (931 posts) -

Far too much dick here to be considered straight. Lets just watch the West Coast Warzone stream and be happy eh?  
 
www.justin.tv/wcwarzone

#13 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

HI! I'm here to be unhelpful too!

#14 Posted by JJOR64 (19046 posts) -
@Plasma said:
" Far too much dick here to be considered straight. Lets just watch the West Coast Warzone stream and be happy eh?  
 
www.justin.tv/wcwarzone "
What he said.
#15 Edited by lordofultima (6268 posts) -

Something about dicks? TAKE IT TO THE DICK FORUMS!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.