Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

NEW SKINS!!! Easy to do but having a small problem.

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Funzzo

I just put new skins on most of the characters in SF4, all are unlocked.  I do not have all the colors unlocked and when I rename the skin I want to use to work as color 1 or 2 the game crashes after the versus screen.  Any help would be great.  SF4 on PC is the BEST VERSION.  Now that we can mod it it's even better.

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Funzzo

Link to skins

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=199446

Darklyte510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Darklyte510

Man some of those are really awesome! I wish had had the kind of disposal income to justify buying a PC for this :(

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By zombie2011

I like that fat guy in the Mr. Incredible costume.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Funzzo said:
    " I just put new skins on most of the characters in SF4, all are unlocked.  I do not have all the colors unlocked and when I rename the skin I want to use to work as color 1 or 2 the game crashes after the versus screen.  Any help would be great.  SF4 on PC is the BEST VERSION.  Now that we can mod it it's even better. "
    I have the exact same problem. The one skin I really like uses color #5, and I have only unlocked #3 so far. It was hard enough to find a working download for it, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.