Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Newegg Final's begin tomorrow, help ya boy out!

• 155 results
    AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By AniMoney

wingwongwong's wrong

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By yetiantics

lolwut? Psh. whats this guy smokin?
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Stang

Well wingwongbongkonddong just sent me like 6 messages in a span of 5 minutes, here we go:

1.we play next 
     2.citiofbrass misreported. what time can u play? 
    3.ok. u fear the wing-wong-wwwwwwoooonnnnggg!                              -----------------------------  hahahaha that made me laugh
    4. sf4 is a game of honor! play wingwong i am #1 
    5.newegg failed to fix results. i beat brass¡!¡! 
    6.when newegg fixes everything ur done. they havent fixed my support ticket yet 

This guy seems to be the type of guy that is really popular with the ladies. By ladies, I mean his mother.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By yetiantics
    @Stang said:
    By ladies, I mean his mother.

not even...
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By demontium
    @Stang said:

" Well wingwongbongkonddong just sent me like 6 messages in a span of 5 minutes, here we go:   1.we play next   2.citiofbrass misreported. what time can u play?  3.ok. u fear the wing-wong-wwwwwwoooonnnnggg!                              -----------------------------  hahahaha that made me laugh4. sf4 is a game of honor! play wingwong i am #1  5.newegg failed to fix results. i beat brass¡!¡!  6.when newegg fixes everything ur done. they havent fixed my support ticket yet   This guy seems to be the type of guy that is really popular with the ladies. By ladies, I mean his mother. "

" By ladies, I mean his mother. "  

Quote of 2010. (Wait for my awards in about 12 months)   
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Stang

I had to fight the asshole wingwongwong who should have been disqualified, and lost 2-0. 5th place. Fuck online tournaments. Close please.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Jeffsekai

why did u agree to fight him

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By Rayfield
    @Stang said:
    "I had to fight the asshole wingwongwong who should have been disqualified, and lost 2-0. 5th place. Fuck online tournaments. Close please. "

Shame. Bravo anyway Stang. Just look forward to EVO now. That, and I may hit you up sometime on XBL to match up to my relatively useless Fei Long.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Stang
    @Jeffsekai: Because the douche bags that run the tournament did nothing about it. They granted him a win for his last match despite not completing the match on time, and did not even respond to my support ticket. Bunch of fucking retards running that tournament.

@Rayfield: Yeah. I am just bitter as hell. I follow the rules and get punished. Asshole breaks the rules and advances. Hit me up whenever you want, I am always up for some games.
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By turbomonkey138
    @Stang said:
    " @Jeffsekai: Because the douche bags that run the tournament did nothing about it. They granted him a win for his last match despite not completing the match on time, and did not even respond to my support ticket. Bunch of fucking retards running that tournament.

@Rayfield: Yeah. I am just bitter as hell. I follow the rules and get punished. Asshole breaks the rules and advances. Hit me up whenever you want, I am always up for some games. "
    Why don't you beat up some Guile scrubs to make you feel better ....
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111  Edited By JJOR64

To bad NewEgg is doing this tournament just to promote it's website.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By turbomonkey138

wow $100 ... i wish i had that kind of money right about now ...

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Stang
    @JJOR64: Yep. I am never doing an online tournament again. To many scum bag fucks in these things. 

@turbomonkey138: I wish I had $100 also.
    Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Rayfield

Just curious Stang, which character did wingwongwong use?
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#115  Edited By jakob187

Shit's no good, Stang.  The fact that these fucks running the tourney didn't handle this correctly...or even better...is discouraging enough.  To know that one of the top players from the GB forums got shafted into a load of bullshit is even worse. 

Look on the bright side, though - at least you're sexier than 100% of the competition.  = D

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#116  Edited By Scooper

Bad Luck, Stango.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By yetiantics

You shouldve won this man. And as soon as i saw the bracket i knew some shady shit went down. 
    But oh well, you represented GB well, man. 

All of us here, i feel, were rooting for ya and are all very stoked for ya. 
    Great job, man. 

Fuck 5th place, ur the man.
    Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#118  Edited By Plasma

Whether he should have got disqualified or not he still beat you, isn't street fighting about fighting, not punctuality... Saying that I'd still be pissed off at the cheating bastard, especially if he wins.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Stang
    @Rayfield: Gief. He had a legit Gief. I am not upset for losing to him, I am fucking livid at the circumstances. Why have rules if you don't enforce them?

@jakob187: Haha yeah. It is ok, 5th out of 304 isn't too bad. Again, just pissed at the circumstances. 

@PantyshotMQN: Thanks buddy, means a lot :) I tried, it just was not meant to be sadly. I hope Jaberlow takes it now. If there is a god, wingwongcockinhismouth will come in 4th place.

@Plasma: This was a tournament. A tournament has rules. I should have been playing Kreymore in 30 minutes instead of turning on my xbox and finding out I had to get a match done ASAP. Couldn't even warm up. He has a good Gief, but he didn't follow the guidelines. I did. The match should never even happened.

Thanks to all of you who had my back! Sorry I could not represent the Bomb better :(
    Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Rayfield

@Stang:

100% agree dude. If you hold a tournament and a competitor is 25 hours late, that competitor can hit the road Jack. Also I hate fighting Giefs online. I think I've faced about three or four so far and all of them were LARIAT LARIAT LARIAT LARIAT LARIAT. 

@Stang said:

wingwongcockinhismouth

lol
    ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#121  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    @Rayfield said:
    "
    @Stang:

100% agree dude. If you hold a tournament and a competitor is 25 hours late, that competitor can hit the road Jack. Also I hate fighting Giefs online. I think I've faced about three or four so far and all of them were LARIAT LARIAT LARIAT LARIAT LARIAT. 

@Stang said:

wingwongcockinhismouth

lol "
    I love fighting lariat gief special when i use seth 
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Stang

He did not spam lariat, he knew what he was doing. He understood his character very well actually. I was hit with SPD's from what seemed to be a quarter screen away, it was nuts. The dude is probably the weirdest guy I have ever run into, but it is what it is. Thanks Newegg.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#123  Edited By jakob187
    @Stang said:
    " He did not spam lariat, he knew what he was doing. He understood his character very well actually. I was hit with SPD's from what seemed to be a quarter screen away, it was nuts. The dude is probably the weirdest guy I have ever run into, but it is what it is. Thanks Newegg. "
    A good Gief can wreck a Ken, though.  One of the doods that plays up here all the time rolls with Gief, and he always plays against his buddy who rolls Ken.  They have some intense matches, but the Gief just has some sick neutral jumps and quick use on those focus attacks.  Plus...there's that jumping MK.  So sick. 

You did a good job, sir.  Like you said, 5th out of 304.  Fuck Newegg, because we know where you deserve to be.  That's all that matters.  The fact that our homie repped the top 10 players HONORABLY means more, personally. 

Although I'm sure money would've been nice too...
    Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Rayfield
    @jakob187 said:
     wreck a Ken,"
    You mean this?

THANKS FOLKS I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK TRY THE VEAL
    THANKS FOLKS I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK TRY THE VEAL
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Stang
    @jakob187: Thanks for that jakob, it actually made me feel a bit better about my loss. Much appreciated :)
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#126  Edited By FluxWaveZ

LOSER!  L-O-S-E-R!

Sorry, it just kind of feels good after the beating you gave me in our tournament.  You did pretty well, though, so there's that.  You missed out on getting paid with some fight money, but there's always a next time.

Jebarlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#127  Edited By Jebarlow

What a bunch of bullshit.  I came home 5 minutes before my match started, expecting either Able (Kreymore) or Ken (Stang), and I've got this guy I've never heard of before.  I pretty much own every gief I play online, and was doing just that in this match.   went up 2-1 in the first set,  then dropped to the same gimp ass ultra setup that I can't believe I fell for.  But I felt like I pretty much had him downloaded.

Went 2-2 in the second set, and we fucking double KO'd the last round, and had to do a third set.   

I went up 2-0 in the last set, and all of a sudden massive lag spikes hit, out of nowhere.  I missed at least four EX tatsu combos and got SPD'd for my troubles.  I was actually fully expecting to get beaten by Kreymore if I had to play him again, or at least had a good mirror match with Stang and I would have felt a lot better about that loss, but this is bullshit.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Stang
    @FluxWaveZ: Not cool. Next time we play I am going to 10-0 you!
    AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By AniMoney
    @Rayfield: that actually made me laugh 

I guess this tourney proves why a lot of people downtalk online play.
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By OmegaPirate

Well played sire- you did better than any of us here could even DREAM of accomplishing, congrats!

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Stang
    @Jebarlow: I totally missed this post, I am sorry. In out first set, there was some massive lag during the first two rounds. Lag goes with online, so I am not going to blame that or jump to the conclusion that he induced it. I will say it again, even if you read my last posts. I am ok with 5th place in a legit scenario, sadly this is not the case. That fucker had no business being there. The tournament rules clearly stated if the match was not done 22 hours after its scheduled time, dq. It is utter horseshit he was given a break this far into the tournament. 

I literally logged on, saw I had to play him, and lost. It takes me 30 minutes ATLEAST to warm up, I could not even do that. I knew he would beat Kreymore for free because of how bad that match up is. So fucked up. 

I am not going to waste any more energy being angry, it is just not worth it. Like I said in my Live message, congrats on 3rd place. I am happy for you. It blows hard that we were both taken out by a guy who had no business being there, but Newegg is a giant blood soaked tampon and can't even enforce their own rules. 

@OmegaPirate: Thank you sir.
    Ninjalaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Ninjalaw
    @Stang:
    @Stang said:
    " @Jebarlow: I totally missed this post, I am sorry. In out first set, there was some massive lag during the first two rounds. Lag goes with online, so I am not going to blame that or jump to the conclusion that he induced it. I will say it again, even if you read my last posts. I am ok with 5th place in a legit scenario, sadly this is not the case. That fucker had no business being there. The tournament rules clearly stated if the match was not done 22 hours after its scheduled time, dq. It is utter horseshit he was given a break this far into the tournament. 

I literally logged on, saw I had to play him, and lost. It takes me 30 minutes ATLEAST to warm up, I could not even do that. I knew he would beat Kreymore for free because of how bad that match up is. So fucked up. 

I am not going to waste any more energy being angry, it is just not worth it. Like I said in my Live message, congrats on 3rd place. I am happy for you. It blows hard that we were both taken out by a guy who had no business being there, but Newegg is a giant blood soaked tampon and can't even enforce their own rules. 

@OmegaPirate: Thank you sir. "
    Good job Stang! I think you repped the GB community well man. You would think that Newegg would enforce their own rules better, especially with money on the line. You're right though. Wingwangor whoever shouldn't have been able to play anymore. Gratz on 5th place man! In my eyes, that's a hell of an accomplishment.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Stang
    @Ninjalaw: Thank you for the kind words, I really do appreciate it. Hopefully the next tournament I enter I can do better.  :)
    Ninjalaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Ninjalaw
    @Stang:
    No prob man. I think you did great in this tourney. Keep us informed on the next one you enter as well.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Stang
    @Ninjalaw: Will do. I am done with these "official" online tournaments, I spend more time being pissed then playing. I am really considering attending Final Round in (March?) with my boys SpecialBuddy, Ultima and WestAB, but I will have to see what my schedule allows. I am an old man after all! I will be at Evo no matter what, I absolutely cannot wait for that. It is like Christmas for nerds.

edit

If you play on Live shoot me on an friend message. You seem like a good dude, we should play!

edit 2 (caps alert)

FUCK MY LIFE, THE ASSHOLE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN DQ'D WON THE FUCKING TOURNAMENT. THIS PROVES THE WORLD IS A GIANT TOILET BOWL FILLED WITH DIARRHEA. FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK. THAT IS ALL.
    Ninjalaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Ninjalaw

I don't blame you man, especially since Newegg screwed up their own rules. If you do go to Final round or EVO, I wish ya the best man. I'd love to spar against your Ken, (I'm a Ryu player myself) but I'm on PS3. If I had a 360, I'd definately send you a friend invite. I need all the practice I can get against a really good Ken player.
    yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By yetiantics
    @Stang:
    some shady shit happened, thats for fucking sure.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Stang
    @PantyshotMQN: It was shady from the get go. Before I got to the top 8, I had a guy who switched characters after he lost the 1st game. The rules state you can't do that. The officials let him do it, and made me replay him 1-0 while he picked a different character. I had to deal with shit every round from that point. After a while, you just don't give a fuck anymore. 

Today is my birthday, I am having a few beers.....this is not worth getting worked up over. I did my best, sadly my best was 5th place. I will train more and rep GB better in the future.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Stang
    @Ninjalaw said:
    " I don't blame you man, especially since Newegg screwed up their own rules. If you do go to Final round or EVO, I wish ya the best man. I'd love to spar against your Ken, (I'm a Ryu player myself) but I'm on PS3. If I had a 360, I'd definately send you a friend invite. I need all the practice I can get against a really good Ken player. "
    I missed your post also, sorry. Thank you so much for supporting me. I have a hand full of close friends, but none of them really understand why I love this game so much and dedicate as much free time to it as I do. It means a lot to me when a person I don't really know has my back. I thank you for that. People like you are what make Giant Bomb as great as it is.
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#140  Edited By lordofultima
    @Stang said:
    " @Ninjalaw said:
    " I don't blame you man, especially since Newegg screwed up their own rules. If you do go to Final round or EVO, I wish ya the best man. I'd love to spar against your Ken, (I'm a Ryu player myself) but I'm on PS3. If I had a 360, I'd definately send you a friend invite. I need all the practice I can get against a really good Ken player. "
    I missed your post also, sorry. Thank you so much for supporting me. I have a hand full of close friends, but none of them really understand why I love this game so much and dedicate as much free time to it as I do. It means a lot to me when a person I don't really know has my back. I thank you for that. People like you are what make Giant Bomb as great as it is. "
    I'd love to spar against your Ryu personally, I hear it's better than your ken!! Well you know, just because Ryu is better by default.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Stang
    @lordofultima: My Ryu is God to randoms, but you would tear my shit up. I just don't have a firm grasp of Ryu fundamentals. Yeah, if I have 2 bars and ultra I can pretty much guarantee 470 damage on you if you mess up, but really, you don't mess up in a way where I can punish you with an srk fadc ultra. Your Akuma is a lot better then you give yourself credit for.

I honestly do not know if your post was aimed at me. I just saw a (1) in my inbox then typed. Sorry if I am off.
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#142  Edited By lordofultima
    @Stang: It was aimed at you, so do not worry. I give myself less credit than I deserve so in the event that I win it is an upset. It's all part of the plan. We can mirror match our Ryus, and see who proves the old axiom today or something.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Stang
    @lordofultima: I really don't understand you! Your Akuma is very good, no win is ever free for me. I have said it before, your Akuma is just as good as West's, albeit a different style. My digi is going to be here on Saturday, if you can, make an hour or so  we can play and I can finally get some worthwhile content on my page. 

Oh, and not cool for blocking my comment on your page. Not cool at all.
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Jeffsekai

I think you guys need to hug it out.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By yetiantics
    @Jeffsekai:
    thats right. kiss and make out...i mean up...
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Stang

Seems this thread has run its course, one final thanks to the lot of you. Locked.

Oh wait, I'm not a mod :\

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#147  Edited By Scooper
    @Stang said:
    " Seems this thread has run its course, one final thanks to the lot of you. Locked.  Oh wait, I'm not a mod :\ "
    Don't worry I'll lock this up.

Locked.
    Strubes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Strubes

Best of luck man!

Wow, I'm a bit late to the party. =/

AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By AniMoney
    @Stang: Happy Birthday man. Go get drunk and smoke a bowl or whatever it is you people do.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Stang
    @AniMoney: I am pretty damn hung over. Napalm smoked the bowl for me. Thank you though :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.