Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Newegg Final's begin tomorrow, help ya boy out!

• 155 results
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#151  Edited By lordofultima
    @Stang said:

" @AniMoney: I am pretty damn hung over. Napalm smoked the bowl for me. Thank you though :) "

lmao shit happy 37th birthday or whatever, I know you're like an old dude or something, so I must be close.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Scooper
    @lordofultima said:
    " @Stang said:

" @AniMoney: I am pretty damn hung over. Napalm smoked the bowl for me. Thank you though :) "

lmao shit happy 37th birthday or whatever, I know you're like an old dude or something, so I must be close. "

No Caption Provided
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Stang
    @lordofultima: I think I am only 2 years older then you, who knows. Senility runs in the family. Happy birthday to you also sir.
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#154  Edited By lordofultima
    @Stang said:

" @lordofultima: I think I am only 2 years older then you, who knows. Senility runs in the family. Happy birthday to you also sir. "

How did you know my birthday was in two days? Was this a joke? I'm impressed. Capricorns are badass.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By Stang
    @lordofultima: Me, you and Gambit were talking about our bday's a while back on Live, I remember all 3 of us had January bday's. Guess I am not senile after all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.