Official Match Video Thread

#201 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @VicRattlehead said:
" @mubress: lol people are imitating free1up now, nice game though fuerte in chief outfit is awesome "
Who is Free1up? "
A dude that lives up to his name. Thought my Ken is garbage? Im godlike compared to him!

@mubress: I think you should be banned from this fine forum for using Fuerte. Seems justified.
#202 Posted by Heylook (235 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" @VicRattlehead said:
" @mubress: lol people are imitating free1up now, nice game though fuerte in chief outfit is awesome "
Who is Free1up? "
A dude that lives up to his name. Thought my Ken is garbage? Im godlike compared to him!

@mubress: I think you should be banned from this fine forum for using Fuerte. Seems justified. "

FU FTW. Ken doesn't have anything on that speedy burrito.
#203 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Heylook: No, FU FTW.
#204 Posted by Pessh (2454 posts) -
@Stang said:
@mubress: I think you should be banned from this fine forum for using Fuerte. Seems justified. "
I agree.
#205 Posted by Heylook (235 posts) -
@Stang: I see what you did there, fair enough.
#206 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Heylook: I am a witty mofo, watch out! I have a really fucked up relationship with Fuerte, the type that makes people want to curb stomp puppies. Some day I will figure that bastard out, till then, Fuerte can tortilla himself in the ass.
#207 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -
@Stang: You are a bitch!!!!
#208 Posted by Heylook (235 posts) -
@Stang: Witty mofos are a good thing. MEXICANOmnomnomnom
#209 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Gambit: Tell me something new son. Respect your father child or I will take your Jack away and make you listen to Celine Dion. Don't test me.

@Heylook: Are you a El Fucker main? If so, wanna play sometime? I need to learn this match up eventually.
#210 Edited by Heylook (235 posts) -
@Stang: Used to be Fu/Sakura/Sagat (for op goodness) then I started playing World of Warcraft again and fell out of the SFIV swing of things so I kinda suck now (even though I always did). HOWEVER, I plan to come back for SSFIV and not be sucky but I'm not sure who to main yet but I plan to be the best ever for real stuff. Probably get a bunch of chicks due to me rocking the SSFIV charts.

Fuckin' Ginger was just on tv... scared the shit out of me. fuck.

But yeah I'll play you but you wont learn much from me until I get my groove back.

GT: Vipe89

-edit-
I'm out of town visiting family right now, I wont be online till Wednesday. 5 PST
#211 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Heylook: Aight, I will send a friend request at some point today. You are right about the chicks though. I get mad girls because of my Ken skills. When I go to the gym they are all over my nuts. Some people spit lines, others flex and try to look hard. Not me. I tell them I can kara throw and know how to bait counterhit ultras, gets them every time.
#212 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@Stang: Now that Sagat has been nerfed and Ken is going to be God tier in super, shouldn't it be you that is banned?

Unless your going to change your main that is. In fact, you should change to Sagat, I would find that quite funny :)
#213 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@mubress: I am maining Dan in Super, and will use him at Evo. On the real, he is going to be a monster in Super.
#214 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@Stang: FADC to ultra was all he needed to be straight up legit yo, REPRESENT!! (Yeah im cool, what of it?)
#215 Posted by Flushes (329 posts) -

All my recent match videos are contained in a youtube playlist at the following URL: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/theESChamp  
Alas, the video of me getting scraped up in grand finals has not been posted. What a shame.

#216 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@Flushes said:
" All my recent match videos are contained in a youtube playlist at the following URL: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/theESChamp  
Alas, the video of me getting scraped up in grand finals has not been posted. What a shame. "
Were you on ggpo the other day? I was playing a friend in 3s and I think i saw you in the chat. I didn't say anything though, people in the ggpo chat are weird.
#217 Posted by Flushes (329 posts) -

Yeah man, I just picked up 3rd strike for the first time ever. People are fucking me up hard on there, but it's fun for sure.

#218 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@Flushes: Yay, videos! Good showing from you I'd say, specially with all the "HYPE!" about when you played that Sagat.

And I do like watching Sagat get beat.
#219 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

right about now is when i wish i had a camera so i could post matches on a youtube channel.

I played TKK and Checkmate and I felt they were pretty good matches
I dont think theyre going to post them. 14-4 checkmate, and tkk beat me 1-0(champ mode) but it was pretty close

#220 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Tell that punk ass tkk to play me please.

#221 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

if i can get another match in with him ill mention you. personally, i think you would own him. hes way too aggressive and he barely beat me.

#222 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

I am not saying I would own him, or even beat him, I just want a real set with him. I would post the vids regardless of the outcome like I always do, we all know he only posts vids of him winning. To many people think he is a SF "god" when in reality he is an above average player who beasts on low level players. 

Check out my boy Arma's matches against tkk, those will make you laugh. At one point tkk mashes an ultra with ken through one of Arma's strings, fucking hilarious. 

Checkmate, on the other hand, is truly legit and deserves respect for his ability. Classy guy too.

#223 Edited by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

yeah checkmate is legit. I dont think he was recording, hopefully he was though.

Link me to those vids. If I told you why he beat me it would sound like im making excuses, but yeah i agree about the mash out ultras

when you say "a real set" that seems as if youve played him once before.

#224 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

I beat his Rog in Championship mode, I would like a ft5/10 though. He was down to play a while back but never accepted my game invites, whatevs.

MASH DAT ULTRA SON!
#225 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

lol wow

#226 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -
@Stang said:

" I beat his Rog in Championship mode, I would like a ft5/10 though. He was down to play a while back but never accepted my game invites, whatevs.

MASH DAT ULTRA SON! "

Wow those guys are total wank stains.
#227 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Scooper: You mean the dudes talking all that shit? One of them is Frantastic, not sure about the others. Arma is not talking at all, he is cool.
#228 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Me vs Kneegrowp1z (hehe). First set after fixing my stick. Amazing how easy this game is when your equipment actually works correctly. If anybody wants to play a legit, non mashing Ryu, hit that guy up.

#229 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

that was a real interesting set

#230 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Me vs Gambit. I have been sipping the happy juice, he was smoking bowls. This is the end result. Please note the brilliant execution. 

#231 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Stang said:

" Me vs Gambit. I have been sipping the happy juice, he was smoking bowls. This is the end result. Please note the brilliant execution. 

"
Hey thats the first time I've seen what you look like :3
#232 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Oh God, maybe I should delete that vid :/

#233 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -
@Stang: you revealed your face! You fool! (its beautiful by the way, im not insulting you)
#234 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@jaycee13: No trust me, if I would have turned a few more degrees and shown you the full face, you would have instantaneously turned to stone. I have the medusa thing going on :(
#235 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -

OMFG!  

STANG HAS A FACE!  

AND SHOULDER LESS T-SHIRTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#236 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy said:
"AND SHOULDER LESS T-SHIRTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "
What's surprising about Stag wearing a shoulder less T-Shirt. Did you expect anything else
#237 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" @SpecialBuddy said:
What's surprising about Stag wearing a shoulder less T-Shirt. Did you expect anything else "
No shirt.
#238 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy said:
" @Scooper said:
" @SpecialBuddy said:
What's surprising about Stag wearing a shoulder less T-Shirt. Did you expect anything else "
No shirt. "
Damn it, you're right!
#239 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Stop hating on my gym gear. It is not polite.

#240 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -

Here is an UNALTERED screen cap of Stang.

Stang looking at his bff

I like the hat. :)
#241 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

I think I just pissed myself a bit. I think I would look good with that tat. REAL TALK!

+1 to Jeff.

#242 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -

man I rolled a fat joint before those matches i was baked like the thanksgiving turkey.

#243 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

For the record, YOU ARE NO FUN WHEN HIGH SON! You turn into a shy biatch, what is up with that? Our relationship is based on pure shit talking, what am I supposed to do when you are acting like a wall flower?

Stick to the liquor.

#244 Posted by lordofultima (6208 posts) -
@Gambit said:
" man I rolled a fat joint before those matches i was baked like the thanksgiving turkey. "
BRUHHH YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST SMOAKED A BOAL -- I'll forgive you this time.
#245 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Stang said:
" For the record, YOU ARE NO FUN WHEN HIGH SON! You turn into a shy biatch, what is up with that? Our relationship is based on pure shit talking, what am I supposed to do when you are acting like a wall flower?  Stick to the liquor. "
remaining sober = winning more. 

JK, drunkenness is what makes winners win. 

Just look at Diago. And loltima.
#246 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
Who the hell is Diago?

Playing drunk is awesome. I love missing EVERYTHING. Next Thursday is going to be a drink a thon/record a thon. Bring it son.
#247 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -
@Stang: I take it you would rather I buy a bottle of jack instead of a 20 sack next thursday.
#248 Posted by lordofultima (6208 posts) -
@Gambit said:
" @Stang: I take it you would rather I buy a bottle of jack instead of a 20 sack next thursday. "
You fat fuck don't eat 20 burgers! Hit up that stationary bicycle while you're playing SFIV. 

jkjk, love you Gambit.
#249 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Gambit: Yeah, stoned Gambit is lame. Puking on himself Gambit is where it is at.
#250 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -
@Stang: I may be lame when im stoned but its also nice to not have to go to work with a hangover lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.