Official Street Fighter 4 Live Streams Thread

  • 118 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by haunts (81 posts) -

Hey I wanted to make a thread where we could talk about upcoming streams for Street Fighter 4 (if there is already one, I'm sorry I didn't see it!). I don't know about you guys but if I am not streaming a tournament myself, Im usually sitting at home like a bum watching them all day long. Beyond that, there are so many SF4 streams going on these days sometimes I miss out on them. So now we have a thread to talk about the players, the commentators, tournaments and everything else that goes along with streaming.  
 
I've made a list of the most popular channels out there currently -- feel free to let me know if I forgot any or if any new ones are popping up these days.
 
USTREAM CHANNELS 
 
FADC LIVE - Frame Advantage Dot Com Channel 

  • East Coast Tournament Coverage
 
IPLAYWINNER - Official iPlayWinner Channel  
  • Keystone II
  • Haunts vs The World
  • NorCal Tournament Coverage
 
JARED REA - Mr Jareds Channel 
  • Mr. Jared vs The World
 
JUSTIN TV CHANNELS 
 
HOUSE OF CICADA 
 
GET YOUR TOURNAMENT 
  • SoCal Tournament Coverage
  • Wednesday Night Fights
 
JAPANESE STREAM CHANNELS 
 
NAGOYA STREET BATTLE LIVE
#2 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Great thread . I didn't know about half of these

#3 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

As someone who plays no SFIV but watches it like a sport, this thread is a godsend.  <3

#4 Posted by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -

yay

#5 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

i never knew japan even had streams

#6 Edited by Plasma (931 posts) -
@StaticFalconar said:

" i never knew japan even had streams "

They have the best streams. Japan and Korea have internet form the future, Japanese Third Strike streams make me happy inside, and the SFIV from Korea and Japan is SO silky smooth its unreal. However the US streams have caught up considerably the past few months. 
 
EDIT: Although obviously people not knowing Japanese makes the streams probably worse than the US steams, so its great they've stepped up both the video and commentary quality.
#7 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

lol I was thinking about making this exact thread last night but i was too lazy.....when loltima gets on he'll probably sticky it

#8 Posted by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -
@Thrawn said:
" lol I was thinking about making this exact thread last night but i was too lazy.....when loltima gets on he'll probably sticky it "
Probably? That's like saying Ultima will Probably make fun of Napalm. :)
#9 Posted by lordofultima (6228 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @Thrawn said:
" lol I was thinking about making this exact thread last night but i was too lazy.....when loltima gets on he'll probably sticky it "
Probably? That's like saying Ultima will Probably make fun of Napalm. :) "
PFF. Good thread. I have to sticky it what the hell do you WANT ME TO DO.
#10 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@lordofultima: just smoke a bowl and relax man
#11 Posted by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -
@AniMoney said:
" @lordofultima: just smoke a bowl and relax man "
word bro
#12 Posted by Harknett (127 posts) -

Thanks, Haunts. Great to have these all in one spot. 

#13 Posted by lordofultima (6228 posts) -
@AniMoney said:
" @lordofultima: just smoke a bowl and relax man "
Just hit like 13 Uncle Ben Rice Bowls. I'm so blasted.
#14 Posted by Tiwi (1401 posts) -

are there any european streams? I have some problem watching some of them since I'm living in norway atm.

#15 Posted by haunts (81 posts) -

I am working with some dudes in the UK, helping them set up a stremaing rig. I am not sure when they will be good to go but I'll post up when they start doing regular streams. 
 
Mr. Jared is doing a stream today at 4pm PST btw.

#16 Posted by lordofultima (6228 posts) -
@haunts said:
" I am working with some dudes in the UK, helping them set up a stremaing rig. I am not sure when they will be good to go but I'll post up when they start doing regular streams.  Mr. Jared is doing a stream today at 4pm PST btw. "
Yeah boy, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.
#17 Posted by Kumo (124 posts) -

Damn, I totally forgot about the Nagoya Street Battle stream. Thanks for posting this thread, haunts.
#18 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Great thread! I shall use this often as I'm pretty much always in the mood for watching people play street fighter. Also it's great Plasma put a embedded stream right on the first page of this thread just so the page will take that little longer to load..

#19 Posted by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" Great thread! I shall use this often as I'm pretty much always in the mood for watching people play street fighter. Also it's great Plasma put a embedded stream right on the first page of this thread just so the page will take that little longer to load.. "
Ya man!!
#20 Posted by haunts (81 posts) -

 Sorry, no haunts vs the world tonight (cranking on TVC guides) but Mr. Jared has you covered with...

CHUCK-E-CHEEZE LIVE feat. top NorCAl SF4 talent such as Crackfiend, Ricky Ortiz, Vancegief, LPN, Ramin etc...

This should be a good one so check it out..

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iplaywinner

#21 Edited by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -

l'll be mobile streaming some casuals with some dudes from DFW tonight around 3-4 central time. Check my status for when it is happening and then click this link.

#22 Posted by haunts (81 posts) -
#23 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -

Man japanese streams are way smoother and better quality than the american ones.

#24 Posted by haunts (81 posts) -
#25 Edited by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@AniMoney said:

" Man japanese streams are way smoother and better quality than the american ones. "

better internet my friend
#26 Posted by haunts (81 posts) -

KEYSTONE II is live! Linx above.

#27 Edited by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -

The Fuddruckers Tourney starts in about an hour on the iPLAYWINNER stream.  Right now there are casuals going.
 
EDIT:  I guess Fud Tourney is tomorrow.  My bad.  Well, there is a tourney going on anyways so, hype?

#28 Posted by lordofultima (6228 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" The Fuddruckers Tourney starts in about an hour on the iPLAYWINNER stream.  Right now there are casuals going.  EDIT:  I guess Fud Tourney is tomorrow.  My bad.  Well, there is a tourney going on anyways so, hype? "
It's the other one mang.
#29 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" The Fuddruckers Tourney starts in about an hour on the iPLAYWINNER stream.  Right now there are casuals going.  EDIT:  I guess Fud Tourney is tomorrow.  My bad.  Well, there is a tourney going on anyways so, hype? "
It's the other one mang. "
Yeah.  My bad.  It's the U C Davis 3v3 tourney.
#30 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @lordofultima said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" The Fuddruckers Tourney starts in about an hour on the iPLAYWINNER stream.  Right now there are casuals going.  EDIT:  I guess Fud Tourney is tomorrow.  My bad.  Well, there is a tourney going on anyways so, hype? "
It's the other one mang. "
Yeah.  My bad.  It's the U C Davis 3v3 tourney. "
Great tourney, lots of good players and matches, funny and smart commentators, just fun to watch overall. Also Rom's chun-li was tearing it up. 
#31 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -
@AniMoney:  Agreed.  That shit was awesome.  Tomorrow is the Fudd. Tourney so I will probably watch that one as well since I have nothing to do now since I beat Bayonetta.
#32 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @AniMoney:  Agreed.  That shit was awesome.  Tomorrow is the Fudd. Tourney so I will probably watch that one as well since I have nothing to do now since I beat Bayonetta. "
Man NFL playoffs are tomorrow plus I have a ton of homework. Goddammit.
#33 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -
@AniMoney:  STREET FIGHTER IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I think the tourney starts at night time anyways so you can watch that after all that other stuff is done.
#34 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @AniMoney:  STREET FIGHTER IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I think the tourney starts at night time anyways so you can watch that after all that other stuff is done. "
But it's a school night! Gotta be in bed by 9 o clock sharp! 
 
Nah jk, but I will probably end up staying up late because all the good tourney streams are on west coast.
#35 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@haunts: Which ones are live atm?
#36 Edited by lordofultima (6228 posts) -
#37 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Yo, where da Fudruckers at, Holmes.

#38 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

yeah wtf....this has been hyped all weekend

#39 Posted by Kumo (124 posts) -

Looks like the Fuddruckers stream isn't gonna happen. :(
#40 Posted by lordofultima (6228 posts) -

Yeah fudruckers doesn't have internet or something unfortunately, guess we wait for HD vids.

#41 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
#42 Posted by Kumo (124 posts) -
@AniMoney:
Oh, nice. Thanks for the heads up.
#43 Posted by lordofultima (6228 posts) -

OH MY GOD Fudruckers finals were so sick. Congrats Socal for revenge.

#44 Posted by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" OH MY GOD Fudruckers finals were so sick. Congrats Socal for revenge. "
Dude yes that was amazing jesus Christ
#45 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -

Keno vs. perfect sin was so free man. Balrog could have done anything and won, that dhalsim couldn't stop the rush at all. 
 
Also combofiend makes me want to seriously learn abel.

#46 Posted by Kumo (124 posts) -

So many OCVs in those finals. Great stuff.

#47 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -

Holy shit SOCAL......

#48 Posted by haunts (81 posts) -

thanks for tuning in guys -- Mr Jared and I went to great lengths to deliver that stream.. It was a total mess but we made it happen! Awesome tournament too! The last hour was filled with amazing gameplay..

#49 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -
@haunts:  It was.  Those Grand Finals were nuts.
#50 Edited by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Shit, I missed it due to timezones and excetera. I presume there's a rerun? I'll watch that. It sounds like it was pretty good.
 
Ok. The final match was the best. And Lamerboi truely lamed it out which was hilarious.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.