Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Postfight overintensity.

• 65 results
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @Scooper said:
    " @Jeffsekai said:
    " @Scooper: Yea but isnt always so much fun! "
    Yeah, you're right. It isn't. "
    Isn't it always so much fun!  jerk
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Scooper
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @Jeffsekai said:
    " @Scooper: Yea but isnt always so much fun! "
    Yeah, you're right. It isn't. "
    Isn't it always so much fun!  jerk "
    Yeah it is pretty fun ;D
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Stang
    @Jeffsekai: Just wondering, English is used in Canada,correct? Beginning to think otherwise.....
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @Stang said:
    " @Jeffsekai: Just wondering, English is used in Canada,correct? Beginning to think otherwise..... "
    Sure is, I blame having to switch between 2 different keyboards so when I rush to type something and do school stuff mistakes happen. Oh well.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Stang
    @Jeffsekai: My attempt at increasing your sodium levels has failed yet again, GET ANGRY SON!
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @Stang said:
    " @Jeffsekai: My attempt at increasing your sodium levels has failed yet again, GET ANGRY SON! "
    I don't wanna.
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Evilsbane
    @Napalm: Don't feel bad, my most recent evil is MW2, if I die under normal circumstances I am 100% fine dying doesn't bother me, but when I get BS killed by bugs or cheaters or I have created a 1 on 1 with someone (You know what I am talking about, when you stop playing the game and just look for the one Son of a Bitch who keeps killing you) I can go mental for a few seconds. It really is about 5 to 10 seconds of uncontrollable NERD RAGE, I have yet to break anything but it is a good thing that I have some kind of self control because in that 5 second span I want to put a hole through my bedroom door. 

Its kind of nice in a primal cave man sort of way, but then thinking about it later its kinda scary because it really does feel uncontrollable at times YOUR JUST SO FUCKING ANGRY.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I usually get horribly mad only at FPS and fighting games, but I don't get nearly as mad as I used to.  I actually have never broken a controller (I have slammed one repeatedly into my desk, but it still works fine).  The only thing I ever have broken was a thick plastic cup, I squeezed extremely hard and it shattered.  Luckily I had finished my water already.

sho76und3wd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By sho76und3wd
    @Stang said:
    " I have recently learned not to give a shit AT ALL about SFIV online, hopefully Super's net code will by vastly improved. Dropping links because of varying amounts of lag between different opponents has taken a toll on me, now I just laugh when some scrub Sagat mashes ex dp through strings or simple strings like crouching short -> standing jab miss. "
    That is what drives me crazy the most.  I'll be doing a simply jab string that is almost impossible to fuck up and get pounded by a mashed out DP.  Its BS.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Stang
    @sho76und3wd: You just have to learn to laugh it off. I know, it is fucking frustrating, but trust me man.....it ain't worth getting pissed at. Either remember the guys name or block them using Live's system.
    jaycee13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jaycee13

I had a few games with a guy that used special moves and ultras at the most random of occasions. There was simply no method to the way he played and it resulted in me getting caught by an ultra 4 rounds in a row. I thought it was funny first but it started getting frustrating so i kicked him from my game and bit my arm for a while.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Stang
    @jaycee13: Hahaha, it is always the random people that get to you. I play much better against high level people then I do against people you just described.
    Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Pessh

Get real pissed when I play Fuerte, that ultra is such bs.

Necrotrophic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Necrotrophic
    @Pessh said:
    " Get real pissed when I play Fuerte, that ultra is such bs. "
    learn2dash

:P

to stang:

Yeah I hear you. I hate playing people who dont  understand the basic mechanics of the game because it usually results in totally random moves. Footsies mean nothing to them. You pretty much have to turtle.
    Thatotherguy79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Thatotherguy79

I've never had any competitive drive playing fighting games on home consoles I just can loose all day long and be calm. At the arcades though its another story I'm a drooling competitive fighting game monster the moment I hear quarters being pumped into an arcade machine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.