Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Release?

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Whisperkill

Is this going to be released in 08' i am very much looking forward to this game...

yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By yagami

I would say IF 2008 then late 2008, if not, early 2009.
    I am also HIGHLY anticipating this game. Some say Soul Calibur IV will be bigger, however, I don't think you can compare Street Fighter and Soul Calibur, they are two very different types of fighting game. Soul Calibur IV is a 'buttonmasher' while Street Fighter is more of a thinking game. I will get Soul Calibur IV though which is coming out in precisely one week. I am pretty dang pumped up for it although i've heard that the online mode is laggy.

mbmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mbmonk

I am hoping for SSF2T HD Remix (long title) to come out this holiday, and then have SF4 come out 2009. As long as they take their time and do it right,  I would wait until 2010. :)

yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By yagami

New info!

Release Date: January 31 2009!
    Release Date: January 31 2009!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.