Sakura has lovely elbows.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DirrtyNinja (715 posts) -

#2 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -

well would you look at that

#3 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

?  Is this serious, fun, troll or sarcasm?

#4 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -
@Jack268 said:
" ?  Is this serious, fun, troll or sarcasm? "
its a vagina
#5 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

I already knew that I've posted it before. But hey keep on the good fight,let no one look at the select screen the same again.

#6 Posted by Jeffsekai (7034 posts) -

Clearly this needed its own thread.

Lock this.

#7 Posted by YetiAntics (1490 posts) -

old shit is old! troll is unsuccessful.
#8 Posted by JokerClown88 (1051 posts) -

#9 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I'd hit that elbow

#10 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

I like it when people post these images thinking nobody, in the history of a year in this forum has ever seen it.

#11 Posted by Jeffsekai (7034 posts) -
@Scooper: Where do you find these pictures?
#12 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

Wow, this is really old.  People noticed this when the game first came out last year.  You are a little late to the party.

#13 Posted by Jeffsekai (7034 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" Wow, this is really old.  People noticed this when the game first came out last year.  You are a little late to the party. "
BUT DAMN IS IT A SEXY PARTY
#14 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -

Yo SFIV community, cool your jets with that hate. Just because you patrol these boards more than any other people on this site doesn't mean you flame the shit out of someone who posted something you've seen before.

#15 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Fr0Br0 said:
" Yo SFIV community, cool your jets with that hate. Just because you patrol these boards more than any other people on this site doesn't mean you flame the shit out of someone who posted something you've seen before. "
Shutup and go away.
#16 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" @Fr0Br0 said:
" Yo SFIV community, cool your jets with that hate. Just because you patrol these boards more than any other people on this site doesn't mean you flame the shit out of someone who posted something you've seen before. "
Shutup and go away. "
:P

I dont wanna
#17 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @Scooper: Where do you find these pictures? "
I just point a camera at my face.
#18 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Tom Hanks Approves.
#19 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" I like it when people post these images thinking  everybody, in the history of a year in this forum has seen it. "
I hadn't seen it before, so thank you for the amusement TC.
#20 Edited by Jeffsekai (7034 posts) -
@Fr0Br0 said:

Where is the hate? I don't see any. And where is us "flaming" the OP?
#21 Edited by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

A man can appreciate a good elbow that looks like a vagina

#22 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19357 posts) -

This is old as fuck, come on.  I think Dee Jay or somebody also has something like that.

#23 Posted by Godlovesugly (276 posts) -

Her vagina looks like an elbow...which is unfortunate.

#24 Posted by Evilsbane (4622 posts) -

I can't even look at that picture now and figure out what it was supposed to look like....

#25 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -
@Evilsbane: Once you see it, you can't unsee it
#26 Posted by Evilsbane (4622 posts) -
@Whisperkill said:
" @Evilsbane: Once you see it, you can't unsee it "
That saying destroyed me, every time I look at my copy of Golden Eye a few brain cells die.
#27 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -

NOW DIRTYNINJA IM HAPPY FOR YOU AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT THIS WAS ALREADY DISCUSSED ON THE GB FORUMS A YEAR AGO. 
A YEAR AGO 

#28 Posted by lordofultima (6252 posts) -

Until you discover someones knee that looks like a penis, this thread is irrelevant. Locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.